Sr Business Analyst
Department - Member Support IN
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
As an Operations Manager, you’ll be working closely with our Member Support team. You will manage both internal teams and third-party partners to deliver on high standards exceeding customer service objectives and metrics for managing the customer success and support department.
You will report directly to the Head of Member support Operations and have full ownership and management of all MS workstream headcount and workload forecasts. You will work closely with Tide’s technical and non-technical teams, analysing and excelling at solving problems to arrive at the right solution.
As a Manager Operation Member Support you’ll be:
- You will help scale the customer support of the organization by driving continuous improvement and championing positive change to improve service levels, increase customer satisfaction, reduce resolution times, lower overall operating costs, and increase revenue growth
- Serve as a manager, mentor, knowledge resource, and escalation point for support agents; Build credibility and trust within the support group.
- Owning and defining Tide’s SLAs within such workstreams and strategy for meeting these.
- Driving regular case status and next steps for the customer according to defined support package and associated SLA’s
- Schedule customer calls as necessary to address case issues and concerns and ensure all commitments are met
- Ensure that staff are appropriately trained, deployed, counselled and motivated so that their individual and collective performance meets the current and future needs of the business, actively coaching and developing all direct reports
- When required support, plan, communicate and implement both central and locally driven changes ensuring such changes are implemented with the minimum of disruption to services
- Develop and maintain relationship across Tide that support the delivery of business KPIs
- Reporting the success and efficiency of each workstream to senior stakeholders
What makes you a great fit:
- At least 3 years of experience in leading customer-facing teams, with track record of meeting KPIs
- Excellent people skills, people- and result-oriented mind with clear ideas how to grow and develop a team with professionals on different skill levels
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Ability to use industry tools like Kustomer, Zendesk, GSuite, and Jira
- You are confident talking with our customers to help them get the most from their business account
- Passion for problem-solving and finding solutions to difficult situations
- You are always on the lookout for recurring issues and help create new workflows to solve them
- Strong organizational skills
- At least 2 years of experience working in customer service (preferably in the finance industry)
- Excellent computer skills
- You have some experience working in startups
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.