Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
Tide is scaling rapidly this year and recruitment is a high priority for us! As a Talent Partner you will be working on all aspects of the recruitment process and your day will never look the same. You’ll partner and build relationships with stakeholders in India, UK and Bulgaria ensuring that we hire world-class talent with the right cultural fit. You’ll use effective sourcing techniques to generate a pipeline from a variety of channels, help improve our processes to attract the best people for Tide and oversee the end to end process, interviews, stakeholder management and promoting internal initiatives to drive referrals. You will also ensure that recruitment technology is leveraged and kept up to date and that the candidate experience is best in class.
As a Talent Partner you’ll be:
- Managing the end to end recruitment process for assigned India roles.
- Identifying and managing candidates throughout the hiring process, from initial contact through offer acceptance and raising the offer.
- Developing sourcing strategies to attract and maintain top talent. We love new ideas and we are eager to hear yours!
- Hiring elusive candidates, coaching hiring managers to improve the offer acceptance rate, and full-cycle recruiting in its entirety
- Maintaining data integrity in our ATS to report on recruitment data and metrics to ensure scalability of our recruitment strategies
- Having a bit of fun with us along the way. It's challenging but also hugely rewarding. We are on an incredible journey to save our members time and money!
What makes you a great fit:
- You have 2-4 years of experience into recruitment and you speak technology
- You have extensive experience working for Product and Tech roles and are open to take up non tech roles as well.
- You have experience in sourcing & hiring for Product development or startup/scale ups in India.
- You have a proven track record in tech hiring and you are familiar with the current market challenges.
- You feel comfortable in challenging and guiding tech hiring managers, in order to help them recruit talented and engaged team members.
- You are accustomed to using tools and networks to help source, such as LinkedIn, professional groups, etc;
- You are an all-round super service-minded person who will thrive in an already established scale-up, non-corporate environment.
- You are passionate about candidate experience and delivering an exceptional service to stakeholders
- You have proven ability to hit and/or exceed targets, your performance is visible in hiring numbers (and quality)
- You are data driven and provide periodic dashboard reporting status to hiring managers
- You are resilient, tenacious and have the ability to juggle conflicting and multiple priorities
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their assigned Indian state. Additionally, you can work from a different country or Indian state for 90 days of the year. Plus, you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- Self & Family Health Insurance
- Term & Life Insurance
- OPD Benefits
- Mental wellbeing through Plumm
- Learning & Development Budget
- WFH Setup allowance
- 15 days of Privilege leaves
- 12 days of Casual leaves
- 12 days of Sick leaves
- 3 paid days off for volunteering or L&D activities
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.