Customer Support Associate - Paid Plans Phone Support
Customer Service Associate - Phone Support (Paid Plans)
Internal role: Member support Plus/ Pro/ Premium associate
Who are Tide:
Tide is about doing what you love - that’s why we’re trusted by 400,000+ sole traders, freelancers and limited companies throughout the UK. We are rapidly expanding in India, and we are looking towards other horizons in the EU.
We’re the leading provider of small and medium enterprises business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
What we’re looking for:
As a Paid Plans Support Specialist at Tide and part of one of the paid plans teams, you will be dedicated to providing first-class service mainly via phone to our paid accounts members. You will manage, maintain & nurture relationships. The goal: to generate revenue for Tide and add value for our SMEs through delivering award-winning customer support.
We are looking for someone who is proactive and not afraid to take on new challenges. Putting the customer at the centre of everything you do plays a key role in our success. You’d be a great fit if you are willing to take responsibility, if you are energetic and reliable, and if you are ready to demonstrate high ethics and morale, working as an integral part of our team.
As a Customer Service Associate Paid Plans you’ll be:
- Communicating daily with customers mainly over the phone.
- Providing first-class support over chat and email based on capacity and voice volume;
- Following established procedures and guidelines, but also participate in creating new processes or improving the existing ones;
- Delivering a 5-star customer experience based on a set of pre-defined metrics (Customer Satisfaction, Volume Contribution, Quality Assurance);
- Getting to grips with tough banking challenges like unfamiliar transactions, missing payments, direct debits and other;
- Helping mentor new members of the team, and support them with your wisdom and experience and help out with common back office tasks;
- Monitoring the usage and identifying new opportunities based on customer feedback, segmentation, personas, and user research as well as on the pulse for what's happening in the industry;
- Going through multiple tailor-made trainings and courses to help you elevate your skillset and knowledge and make the next step in your career with Tide;
- Working on shifts (weekends and holidays included), based on a schedule that takes into account your preferences, but also meets the needs of the business.
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You are comfortable talking to customers on the phone and have experience liaising with and responding to member queries (however difficult). Customer-focused mindset is a must!
- You have a minimum of 1.5 year of relevant experience as a phone customer support associate
- You have very good verbal and written English (C1 or higher)
- You are comfortable using industry tools like Kustomer, GSuite, Microsoft Office and Jira
- You are upbeat and energetic, with solid problem-solving skills
- You have robust communication with the customer and back to the business
- You can demonstrate the ability to self-drive and multitask, your role may vary day to day, as well as strong team collaboration skills, high ethics and morale
It would be considered as an asset if you have:
- Experience in Fin-tech, a start-up or a fast-growing tech company
- Experience working in subscription and/or app-based business models
- Experience with membership programmes
- Analytics knowledge to understand member plan usage and optimization
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their assigned Indian state. Additionally, you can work from a different country or Indian state for 90 days of the year. Plus, you’ll get:
- 25 days holiday
- Additional health and dental insurance
- We invest in your development with a 40,000 INR professional L&D budget per year and up to 3 L&D paid days off
- Snacks, light food, drinks in the Hyderabad office
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- Competitive salary
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.
This position is based out of Hyderabad