Transaction Monitoring (Disputes Analyst)
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
As a Transaction Monitoring (Disputes Analyst) you’ll be working in the Transaction Monitoring team at Tide. You will need to be organized and be able to remain calm under pressure to carry out this role efficiently. You will use your communications skills to communicate with Tide members and resolve their queries in a timely manner. You will also use these skills to communicate with your team. You will use your interpersonal skills with many of Tide’s internal and external stakeholders and take initiative in a very busy, and always changing work environment.
As a Disputes Analyst you’ll be:
- Responding to queries by Tide members when they are having issues with their cards
- Contacting members through the in-app chat, email and through the phone
- Responding to queries from our finance partner and working with them closely
- Analyzing transactions of the member to be able to provide the best service
- Raising Chargeback request on behalf of our members
- Responding to queries from other teams
What makes you a great fit:
- You are keen to get into a Transaction Monitoring role within a Fintech but may have no prior experience
- You are able to show a keen interest in Transaction Monitoring, Financial Crime or Fraud
- You are able to remain calm under pressure
- You have proven communication and interpersonal skills
- You are able to carry out multiple different tasks and stay organized while doing so
- You are a problem solver and willing to share your solutions
- You have prior work experience of 1 - 4 years in the same field
- Graduation is a mandatory consideration to apply for this role
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their home country. Additionally, you can work from a different country for 90 days of the year. Plus, you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- Self & Family Health Insurance
- Term & Life Insurance
- OPD Benefits
- Mental wellbeing through Plumm
- Learning & Development Budget
- WFH Setup allowance
- 15 days of Privilege leaves
- 12 days of Casual leaves
- 12 days of Sick leaves
- 3 paid days off for volunteering or L&D activities
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for one month of the year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.