Quality Assurance Analyst KYC
Department - Member Operations IN
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
As a KYC Quality Analyst, you will monitor the associates’ proper execution of KYC cases, customer service performance, and conformity to company policies and procedures. You will be doing sampling of KYC reviews on a weekly basis to identify training gaps. You will assist in developing, creating, and implementing KYC quality processes and procedures.
As a Quality Assurance Analyst KYC you’ll be:
- Monitoring KYC analysts’ performance and handling of the cases in all KYC systems
- Conducting effective coaching sessions to share feedback on the QA audit
- Providing feedback to the associates
- Generating QA reports
- Achieving sampling plan targets that were given
- Conducting monthly performance reviews for each analyst, share findings and set goals.
- Work closely with peers to implement quality strategies and drive overall project performance
What makes you a great fit:
- You have 2+ years KYC experience
- You have spent at least 1 year in a job with quality analyst specialist
- You have excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in English
- You have outstanding customer service skills and are dedicated to providing exceptional customer care
- You are a self motivated and a self-starter
- You are focused on quality and customer service
- You have exceptional listening and analytical skills
- You have complaint handling experience
- You are experienced with reviewing KYC records using a 4 eye approach before approvals
- You are able to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the Company
- You have the ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment
- You are able to adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their home country. Additionally, you can work from a different country for 90 days of the year. Plus, you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- Self & Family Health Insurance
- Term & Life Insurance
- OPD Benefits
- Mental wellbeing through Plumm
- Learning & Development Budget
- WFH Setup allowance
- 15 days of Privilege leaves
- 12 days of Casual leaves
- 12 days of Sick leaves
- 3 paid days off for volunteering or L&D activities
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.