Credit Services Associate
Department: Member Support
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
As an Credit Service Associate, you will be helping businesses all across the UK to become success stories. You’ll love talking to people and have an empathetic and proactive nature along with a passion for solving member problems. You will play a key part in helping Tide expand by providing round-the-clock support, every day of the year.
Our mission is to save businesses time and money, which they can put back into their company, and delivering fast and fluid support is key to achieving this. As part of the credit services team, you will build on the relationship with members who are in need of some financial help in their early years
As a Credit Service Associate you’ll be doing:
- Spotting and noting patterns is second nature to you, and you’re always ready to highlight areas that can be improved in terms of product or member experience.
- Juggling priorities to ensure that members get a level 2 support experience meaning time is of the essence and detailed product knowledge is vital.
- Staying up to date on the general topics supported by level 1
- Staying up to date on all level 2 Credit products
- Eligibility checks of members who are interested in our credit products and the soft skills needed to let them know what they can apply for and how.
- Exploring data and aiding with reporting in order to track the performance of products and services.
- Helping demonstrate your values to new members of the team, and supporting them with your wisdom and experience and assisting with common back office tasks.
What makes you a great fit:
- You have excellent spoken and written English skills
- You comfortable using industry tools like Kustomer, GSuite, and Jira
- You are confident talking with our customers to help them get the most from their current account
- You enjoy finding novel ways to solve difficult problems
- You are always on the lookout for recurring issues and help create new workflows to solve them
- You have really strong organisational skills
- You have some experience working in customer service for the finance industry
- You have some experience working in startups
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their assigned Indian state. Additionally, you can work from a different country or Indian state for 90 days of the year. Plus, you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- Self & Family Health Insurance
- Term & Life Insurance
- OPD Benefits
- Mental wellbeing through Plumm
- Learning & Development Budget
- WFH Setup allowance
- 15 days of Privilege leaves
- 12 days of Casual leaves
- 12 days of Sick leaves
- 3 paid days off for volunteering or L&D activities
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.