Sr Analyst - Policy, Procedure & Process
Department : Member Operations (IN)
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
As a Sr. analyst - Policy, Procedure & Process for India, you would be working on drafting and standardising key operations policies, procedures & processes for the company spanning across domains like Sales, Marketing, PR, KYC, Risk, OM etc. You’ll be responsible for conducting research, implementing industry best practices and ensuring adherence to all regulatory requirements (RBI and others) and internal policies while policy, Procedures & process writing. You will be a subject matter expert across different domains as stated above and be able to interpret relevant regulations and advise on Tide’s approach to meeting them - whilst also meeting relevant stakeholders’ expectations and balancing Tide’s compliance and commercial objectives.
You will work closely with the different functions to ensure policies are correctly translated into product delivery and with the Training, QA function etc. to ensure they are correctly translated into manual processes.
You will be collaborating with different stakeholders with diverse requirements as per teams, product requirements, offers etc. and distribute your time and effort as per the prioritisation and exigency.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Documenting and implementing key operations policies, procedures & processes like Sales, Marketing, PR, KYC, Risk, OM etc. in line with stakeholder agreement
- Evaluating effectiveness of current policies - Reviewing existing processes for policy adherence and working with teams to agree and implement changes to processes
- Writing end to end Policy, procedures, processes, regulatory research, analysis, presentation & execution
- Interpreting regulations and advising the relevant heads of the teams
- Collaborating with relevant stakeholders to agree policy changes and constructively challenge where necessary
- Providing support with audits and oversight from banking partners
- Working with relevant stakeholders to implement new regulatory requirements & changes in procedure
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have a strong understanding of policies, procedure & process writing across different teams including but not limited to Sales, Marketing, PR, KYC & financial crime and stay abreast of changes to regulations
- You are familiar with industry standards, best practices in the domains stated in above points
- You have the ability to clearly articulate the regulatory risks and trade-offs with different process and procedure options
- You have experience in business banking in a regulated environment/ credit cards/ payments/ fintech
- You are pragmatic and look to find solutions that balance meeting regulatory and internal policy requirements with providing excellent customer service to our members and meeting commercial objectives
- You have the ability to write great, easy to read and digestible policies and procedures
- You have experience in policy writing
- You are a MBA graduate
- You are a quick learner, explorer, multitasker and flexible with work profile
- You are used to challenging senior stakeholders and remain robust when challenged yourself
- You are willing to on work weekends or as and when required
- You are comfortable working in a dynamic environment which includes change, debate, conflict etc.
- You are a multi-tasker who can manage multiple streams of work simultaneously
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their assigned Indian state. Additionally, you can work from a different country or Indian state for 90 days of the year. Plus, you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- Self & Family Health Insurance
- Term & Life Insurance
- OPD Benefits
- Mental wellbeing through Plumm
- Learning & Development Budget
- WFH Setup allowance
- 15 days of Privilege leaves
- 12 days of Casual leaves
- 12 days of Sick leaves
- 3 paid days off for volunteering or L&D activities
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.