Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a KYC Trainer to help employees expand their KYC knowledge. You will support the KYC team in delivering system and process training, facilitating the onboarding of new joiners into the team and creating KYC training content to boost the understanding of all employees across Member Operations.
Your abilities to convey a message should only be surpassed by a deep knowledge about KYC. Organizational skills, work ethics and a positive attitude are important qualities that you have to possess.
As a KYC Trainer, you will own elements of Tide KYC training and report directly to the Training Team Lead-KYC. You will also identify, prepare, develop and deliver high-quality training via our LMS platform and face-to-face across all of Tide’s operational sites.
You will work closely with the Quality Аssurance, Complaints and Operation teams to identify gaps and implement training sessions to address them.
As a KYC Trainer you’ll be:
- Owning the KYC Training materials
- Designing effective training programs
- Liaising with managers to determine training needs and schedule training sessions
- Conducting workshops, individual and group training sessions both virtually and face to face
- Preparing educational material such as module courses, videos, presentations etc.
- Supporting and mentoring new employees
- Translating requirements into KYC training that will support employees for the next step of their career path
- Creating structured learning exercises and monitor their quality results to meet team’s requirements
- Assessing training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills and techniques into employees work behavior
What makes you a great fit:
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Ability to use industry tools like GSuite, MS Office and Jira
- Passion for problem-solving and finding solutions to difficult situations
- You are always on the lookout for recurring issues and help create new training initiative to support the success of your team
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience working for the finance industry, or a previous relevant KYX experience is considered as advantage
- You have some experience in writing and conducting training both virtually and face to face
- You have an understanding of effective teaching methodologies and tools
- You are able to work well as part of a team
- You must be a self-motivator and self-starter
- You are open to feedback, eager to learn and constantly improve
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their home country. Additionally, you can work from a different country for 90 days of the year. Plus, you’ll get:
- 25 days paid leave
- Additional health and dental insurance
- We invest in your development with a 40k INR professional L&D budget per year and up to 3 L&D paid days off
- Snacks, light food, drinks in the office
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- Flexible working - please note you will have to visit the Hyderabad office 4 times a year and during high-level leadership visits. You will be notified about that at least 2 weeks in advance.
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for one month of the year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.