Department:Member accession Marketing
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
As an SEO Copywriter in our Member Accession Marketing team you will be delivering unique, engaging marketing content that delights our members and drives organic traffic & leads for Tide.
We want your content to help catapult Tide towards our goals! You will be creative and data-driven to identify trends and SEO opportunities as well as a passionate self-starter. You will be an excellent writer with previous experience in a content-focused role. You should have a thorough understanding of on-page SEO and how to develop SEO content.
You will conduct keyword and competitor research and analyse data to inform your work. While support will be ongoing, you should be able to devise your own strategy for growing organic traffic and leads, and own the results of your content.
As a SEO Copywriter you’ll be:
- Understanding what a good brief looks like and answering briefs to an extremely high standard
- Turning technical information into simple, compelling messaging and content
- Putting Tide members at the heart of everything you do with a focus on delivering the best, most engaging content for SMEs
- Writing content that drives organic traffic & leads - primarily focused on our blog and product pages but may also include social media, e-books, CRM etc.
- Analysing data - from keyword research to website analytics - you should be comfortable using data to inform and refine your strategy
- Analysing output to monitor and optimise content
- Reviewing, amending and approving other content where necessary
- Collaborating alongside multiple teams & cross-departments
What makes you a great fit:
- Experience in a content role, ideally 2+ years
- You are knowledgeable and passionate about content, conversion & SEO
- You are self-assured, driven, able to make decisions and take responsibility for them as well as great teamwork skills
- You are able to communicate with different audiences, internally and externally
- You have excellent communication and copywriting skills
- You have a strong grasp of English grammar, structure and punctuation
- You have an eye for detail, as well as excellent proofreading and editing skills
- You are able to adapt your writing style to fit Tide’s tone of voice
- You are familiar with industry trends and competition, identify strategic opportunities
- You have excellent planning, organisational and time management skills
- You are adaptable and able to grow with the role, working with different people whilst being flexible
- You have experience with Jira, WordPress, CMS tools, SEMRush, Content King, Google Analytics and/or other similar SEO/Analytics tools
- You may also have experience in Fin-tech, a start-up or fast growing company
- You may also have experience working in subscription and/or app-based business models
- Any HTML/CSS experience is a bonus
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their assigned Indian state. Additionally, you can work from a different country or Indian state for 90 days of the year. Plus, you’ll get:
- 25 days holiday
- Additional health and dental insurance
- Fully covered Multisport card
- Food vouchers
- We invest in your development with a 1,000 BGN professional L&D budget per year and up to three L&D paid days off
- Snacks, light food, drinks in the office
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- Flexible working
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.