Senior Product Manager - Rewards/Loyalty
Department: Member Engagement Marketing
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
This role will take charge of our Rewards product on a global scale. This is an exciting opportunity to lead our efforts and shape the vision for how we retain and incentivise customers while providing them with additional value across multiple markets. You'll work closely with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to formulate our future strategy for Rewards and build new features for our member-base.
You'll be part of a team of Product Managers within our Member Engagement Marketing (MEM) team, which is dedicated to ensuring the successful engagement and retention of our valued customers. Our Loyalty/Rewards platform plays a pivotal role in enhancing the member experience, and you'll collaborate closely with our Design, Marketing, Data, and Finance teams to create a seamless and rewarding user experience that goes beyond the standard SaaS experience.
As a Senior Product Manager you’ll be:
- Defining the global vision and strategy for Tide's Loyalty and Rewards Platform in collaboration with our Business teams and working closely with all product areas to deliver exceptional loyalty and rewards programs.
- Able to consider and prioritise requirements across multiple markets ensuring focus on the highest impact initiatives.
- Continuously prioritising the product backlog and working closely with the Engineering team on delivery.
- Helping improve ways of working and day-to-day processes so that multiple stakeholders are aligned with the operational approaches to rewards management.
- Monitoring, own and understand KPIs for rewards and engagement, making data driven decisions and recommendations for the improvement of the processes.
- Leading innovative solutions to transform our loyalty and rewards processes into a unique selling proposition (USP) for Tide, collaborating with UX and design teams to explore potential enhancements.
What makes you a great fit:
- You have 7+ years of Product Management experience, ideally with a focus on loyalty and rewards platforms.
- We build globally, which means you’ll need to be able to think global-first, but also be able to identify and prioritise most relevant local adaptations where required.
- Strong creative skills and ability to think outside of the box, backed by a reasoned approach.
- Comfortable collaborating with operational and risk stakeholders to ensure regulatory compliance.
- In-depth understanding of the business market and its specific loyalty and rewards requirements.
- Customer-centric mindset with a commitment to delivering exceptional user experiences.
- Ability to bridge the gap between business stakeholders and technical teams, translating technical requirements effectively.
- Practical experience in agile product development.
- Experience working across multiple engineering teams, managing and comprehending technical requirements.
- Previous experience in a startup, scale-up, or fast-paced, dynamic environment across multiple markets.
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their assigned Indian state. Additionally, you can work from a different country or Indian state for 90 days of the year. Plus, you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- Self & Family Health Insurance
- Term & Life Insurance
- OPD Benefits
- Mental wellbeing through Plumm
- Learning & Development Budget
- WFH Setup allowance
- 15 days of Privilege leaves
- 12 days of Casual leaves
- 12 days of Sick leaves
- 3 paid days off for volunteering or L&D activities
- Stock Options
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.