Department: Talent Acquisition
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
As a Talent Partner you will be working on all aspects of the recruitment process and your day will never look the same. You’ll partner and build relationships with stakeholders in EMEA and India ensuring that we hire world-class talent with the right cultural fit. You’ll use effective sourcing techniques to generate a pipeline from a variety of channels, help improve our processes to attract the best people for Tide and oversee the end to end process, interviews, stakeholder management and promoting internal initiatives to drive referrals. You will also ensure that recruitment technology is leveraged and kept up to date and that the candidate experience is best in class.
As a Talent Partner you’ll be:
- Managing the complete recruitment process for assigned EMEA engineering roles
- Identifying and managing candidates throughout the hiring process, from initial contact through offer acceptance and raising the offer.
- Developing recruitment strategies to attract and maintain top talent. We love new ideas and we are eager to hear yours!
- Hiring elusive candidates, coaching hiring managers to improve the offer acceptance rate, and full-cycle recruiting in its entirety
- Maintaining data integrity in our ATS to report on recruitment data and metrics to ensure scalability of our recruitment strategies
- Having a bit of fun with us along the way. It's challenging but also hugely rewarding. We are on an incredible journey to save our members time and money!
What makes you a great fit:
- You have 2+ years recruitment experience for EMEA based positions (non-technical positions)
- You have substantial recruitment experience in a financial or fintech company or technology hiring in EMEA market
- You are passionate about candidate experience and delivering an exceptional service to stakeholders
- You have proven ability to hit and/or exceed targets
- You are data driven and provide periodic dashboard reporting status to hiring managers
- You are resilient, tenacious and have the ability to juggle conflicting and multiple priorities
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.