L2 Fincrime Escalations Associate
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
As a KYC Escalations Associate , you will be ensuring businesses all across the UK stay safe and remain compliant. You will play a key part in helping Tide expand by providing round-the-clock support, every day of the year. You’ll love talking to people and have an empathetic and proactive nature along with a passion for solving member problems.
Our mission is to save businesses time and money, which they can put back into their company, and delivering fast and fluid support is key to achieving this. As part of the Level 2 KYC Escalations Associate, you will ensure that we keep our members’ up and running and provide them with proper guidance and support on how to navigate through processes they may not be fully aware of.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Guiding members ito providing needed information
- Using chat, phone and email to ensure proper communication
- Juggling priorities to ensure that members get outstanding support experience meaning time is of the essence and detailed product knowledge is vital.
- Staying up to date on the general topics supported by the Member support team
- Helping members understand what is required from them and keeping them up to date throughout various stages of investigation
- Exploring data and aiding with reporting in order to track the performance of products and services.
- Helping demonstrate your values to new members of the team, and supporting them with your wisdom and experience and assisting with common back-office tasks.
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have excellent communication skills and a positive goal-oriented attitude
- You have C1 level of spoken English
- You have at least 1.5 years experience in a customer service role
- You are comfortable with working flexible work hours
- You are comfortable using industry tools like Kustomer, GSuite, and Jira
- You are confident talking with our customers and walking them through difficult situations
- You are always on the lookout for recurring issues and help create new workflows to solve them
- You have really strong organisational skills
- Spotting and noting patterns is second nature to you, and you’re always ready to highlight areas that can be improved in terms of product or member experience
- Experience with KYC is a plus
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Self & Family Health Insurance
- Term & Life Insurance
- OPD Benefits
- Mental wellbeing through Plumm
- Learning & Development Budget
- WFH Setup allowance
- 15 days of Privilege leaves
- 12 days of Casual leaves
- 12 days of Sick leaves
- 3 paid days off for volunteering or L&D activities
- Stock Options
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- Flexible working - please note you will have to visit the Hyderabad office 4 times a year and during high-level leadership visits. You will be notified about that at least 2 weeks in advance.
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for one month of the year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard