Senior CRM Marketing Executive
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
As a data-driven CRM Marketing Executive, you’ll be working on driving usage and activation of users through effective automated, personalized and segmented marketing. You’ll use data & analytics to develop a test & learn plan to target our members with the right content at the right time, building segmentation and messaging strategies based on lifecycle, member behavior, product uptake and more. You will help develop the existing CRM strategy, with a strong focus on driving the all important metrics through automation and personalization, working closely with product, content, BI and other Marketing team members. You will work in a team of passionate marketers with a track record of delivery, who are dedicated to collaboration, innovation and ownership, with a central focus on helping our members save time and money, so they can get back to doing what they love.
As a Senior CRM Marketing Executive you’ll be:
- Building and optimising key customer journeys for onboarding and activation
- Developing and managing a CRM test-and-learn pipeline across multiple channels including in-app, push notification , email & SMS.
- Managing campaigns end-to-end, including ideation, execution, analysis and optimisation.
- Maintain and publish dashboards/reports at a channel, cohort, or campaign level.
- Analytically using data to define, build and maintain segments.
- Developing and implementing new CRM automation and personalisation solutions.
- Work closely with the rest of the Marketing team as well as a number of other cross-business stakeholders.
- Continuously look for optimisations and new ideas to develop engagement marketing opportunities.
What makes you a great fit:
- 2 to 4 years of hands-on experience in Campaign management/ Retention Marketing using platforms like Iterable, MoEngage, WebEngage, CleverTap, etc.
- You have experience in segmentation and targeting.
- You may have worked in Credit, start-ups, finance services or tech space.
- You have experience handling large amounts of data from different sources using BI tools e.g. Looker, Tableau, and experience turning this data into strategic insights.
- You have A/B and MVT testing experience.
- You have strong communication and reporting skills and are able to work well in partnership with technical and non-technical team members.
- You have the ability to handle multiple projects and adapt to changing priorities.
- You have experience working in a subscription and/or app-based business.
- You have an understanding of HTML, CSS and SQL
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their assigned Indian state. Additionally, you can work from a different country or Indian state for 90 days of the year. Plus, you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- Self & Family Health Insurance
- Term & Life Insurance
- OPD Benefits
- Mental wellbeing through Plumm
- Learning & Development Budget
- WFH Setup allowance
- 15 days of Privilege leaves
- 12 days of Casual leaves
- 12 days of Sick leaves
- 3 paid days off for volunteering or L&D activities
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.