Quality Assurance Team Lead (Banking/Fintech)
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
As Quality Assurance Team Lead at Tide for India business, you will be managing and leading a team of Quality analysts across operational processes like KYC, Ongoing Monitoring, Member Support and Member Success team. This includes managing their day-to-day activity and taking responsibility for their personal development, whilst managing the overall workload of the team. You will also provide management Information to the senior management where necessary.
You would be working on the optimization of processes including working on new ideas, solutions and partnerships. You need to ensure proper daily/weekly/monthly reporting and QA calibration sessions with the TLs/ managers of the respective teams. The outcome of these calibrations would be to identify procedural gaps as well as team and personal trends that can be improved. You will be collaborating with Quality Control and training team to perform monthly in-depth training needs analysis and identify opportunities for additional courses. Your team will also be conducting individual feedback sessions for each analyst to help them improve their knowledge. You will be handling disputes raised by Operations team over audits. You will be working on creating new scorecards and quality parameters.
As a Quality Assurance Team Lead you’ll be:
- Guiding and developing a team of quality analysts; responsible for the overall performance management, coordination and evaluation of the team.
- Passionately participate in and drive the continuous improvement through ‘kaizen’ and lean projects.
- Improving the QA scorecards to capture all new processes and procedures
- Making crucial decisions about compliance and other mistakes done by the analysts
- Ensuring timely reporting of QA metrics – daily, weekly & monthly
- Leading calibration sessions, discussing the QA monthly analyst scorecards with TLs and managers
- Identifying process improvements and learning gaps.
- Management of agents and all aspects related to their tasks - assisting them with difficult cases and providing guidance where necessary.
- Assigning tasks including daily organisation of the workload.
- Mentoring employees, monitoring their progress, goals, and removing blockers that prevent them from performing well. Providing guidance and support to agents with their long-term career journey at Tide.
- Analysing data and spotting patterns on the basis of audits conducted.
- Schedule creation and organisation, a variety of planning tasks.
- Liaison between different departments and team leads of other teams - coordinating across different business areas to achieve a common goal.
- Participation in the recruitment process and acquisition of new staff in Quality Assurance.
What makes you a great fit:
- You’ve spent at least 3 years relevant experience in a team leading role with quality assurance
- You have a 7-9 years overall work experience
- Demonstrated ability to build, develop and handle a group of people
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively and ability to handle complex and ambiguous scenarios
- Demonstrated ability in multi- project management
- Ability to effectively and efficiently complete difficult goals or assignments
- Strong in data interpretation and audit
- Can adapt well to changing circumstances and strategy
- Ability to organize, prioritize and schedule work assignments
- Ability to make administrative and procedural judgements
- Demonstrated ability to handle reporting and analysis
- You are a subject matter expert, providing ongoing mentoring and continuous knowledge sharing with the team
- You are willing to work closely with our second line of defence (Risk and Compliance) to ensure we meet policies and regulatory requirements
- You have excellent communication & interpersonal skills and ability to work with varying stakeholders, both technical team members and business users
- Project Management & knowledge of Six Sigma/Lean Processes
- Experience in Fintech preferred
- Bachelors degree + MBA or equivalent degree from a premier institute is preferred
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their home country. Additionally, you can work from a different country for 90 days of the year. Plus, you’ll get:
- 25 days holiday
- Additional health and dental insurance
- We invest in your development with a 40k INR professional L&D budget per year and up to three L&D paid days off
- Snacks, light food, drinks in the office
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- Flexible working
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.