Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
A chargeback domain expert with fintech experience and in-depth understanding of the risks associated with the industry. Someone who is passionate and positive about what they do, eager to make a difference and naturally takes ownership of projects and initiatives through to completion.
As a Chargeback Analyst, you will be:
- Raising chargebacks on behalf of our customers
- Investigating and resolving chargeback claims by analyzing transaction data and supporting documentation
- Maintaining accurate records and documentation related to chargeback cases and investigations
- Providing exceptional customer service by addressing customer queries and concerns related to chargebacks
- Keeping yourself abreast with changes/ updates from schemes, regulations & industry best practices
What makes you a great fit:
- 2 - 4 years in chargeback roles within in-depth knowledge of chargeback processes & industry best practices
- Good understanding of chargeback reason codes and levels (chargeback, pre-arbitration, arbitration)
- A strong work ethic, good organisational skills and are highly productive
- A positive attitude and bring out the best in people around you
- Exceptional communication & interpersonal skills – written and verbal – to communicate with the clients and company stakeholders & regulatory bodies if required
- You have professional work experience, preferably in financial services e.g. Banking sector and Fintech
- You have inclination towards asking right questions with problem solving attitude and always looking to make process leaner and robust
- You have an analytical mind – able to digest large data sets and spot patterns and trends with ease
- You are a quick learner, explorer, multitasker and flexible with work profile
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their assigned Indian state. Additionally, you can work from a different country or Indian state for 90 days of the year. Plus, you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- Self & Family Health Insurance
- Term & Life Insurance
- OPD Benefits
- Mental wellbeing through Plumm
- Learning & Development Budget
- WFH Setup allowance
- 15 days of Privilege leaves
- 12 days of Casual leaves
- 12 days of Sick leaves
- 3 paid days off for volunteering or L&D activities
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.