Senior Product Manager - Transaction Monitoring
Department: Ongoing Monitoring
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mid and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
As the Senior Product Manager for Tide’s global financial crime product suite, you will refine strategy and execute delivery of machine learning and process controls to manage fraud across our Europe and India businesses.
Our growing team is a core part of Tide’s Member Operations and FinCrime functions and we use our skills to help protect our members and Tide from FinCrime losses - financial and reputational.
You’ll be responsible for best-in-class controls, automated processes and checks, and thinking creatively about products for transaction screening, monitoring and fincrime risk. You will have plenty of opportunities to collaborate with our country teams, in-house SMEs and industry experts.
As a Senior Product Manager you’ll be:
- Fight financial crime on our platform and in the financial services industry.
- Spearhead machine learning products and process controls to combat fraud, including synthetic data and generative AI.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including in-house subject matter experts, and industry leaders to develop and deliver best-in-class controls and automated processes.
- Drive creative ideation for transaction screening, monitoring, and financial crime risk products.
- Partner with the Head of Product and VP/C-Level stakeholders to balance member interests and regulatory requirements on a domestic and international scale.
- Define and scope new projects leveraging internal technology and external vendor solutions.
- Prioritise ruthlessly to ensure the delivery of solutions that minimise financial losses and reputational risk.
- Oversee end-to-end delivery of new capabilities and improvements across technical teams by collaborating with other Product Managers.
- Champion the stability and resiliency of our business by addressing concerns about technical product design.
- Cultivate a seamless customer experience by ensuring the smooth functioning of automated and manual processes.
What makes you a great fit:
- You have 7+ years of experience into Product Management
- You have extensive experience into building products for Financial fraud detection and prevention
- Proven experience analyzing and implementing highly successful AI/machine learning-based processes or products.
- Proven experience working within agile/scrum delivery teams.
- Strong organisational skills and a pragmatic approach to tackling challenges.
- Experience collaborating with third-party providers.
- Comfort in a fast-paced environment, adapting to shifting priorities and pioneering new processes.
- A proactive "can-do" attitude, adept at multitasking and achieving results.
- Enthusiasm for developing groundbreaking products that push the boundaries of innovation.
- No compliance expertise is required, but you can demonstrate familiarity with compliant process implementation through your past work experience.
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their assigned Indian state. Additionally, you can work from a different country or Indian state for 90 days of the year. Plus, you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- Self & Family Health Insurance
- Term & Life Insurance
- OPD Benefits
- Mental wellbeing through Plumm
- Learning & Development Budget
- WFH Setup allowance
- 15 days of Privilege leaves
- 12 days of Casual leaves
- 12 days of Sick leaves
- 3 paid days off for volunteering or L&D activities
- Stock Options
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.