Sr. Partnerships Associate - Credit
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
The person will be responsible for managing relationships with different lending partners. Will be involved in new lender onboarding, review of various internal processes related to lenders and driving business volumes through each relationship.
As a Senior Partnership's Associate Credit you’ll be:
- Responsible for onboarding of new lender partners to cater demand from various segments.
- Responsible for business volumes generated through each lending partner.
- Tracking the approval/disbursement TATs with lending partner in accordance with the agreed timelines.
- Responsible for managing end to end process of lead assignment, approval, disbursal and post sanction follow up with respect to each lending partner.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintenance of monthly Revenue MIS for lending partners
What makes you a great fit:
- You have previous partnerships and account management experience in SME lending space
- With 2 to 5 Years of experience SME lending space
- Having partnership experience in Fintech space is a must
- You have experience in managing lending partners like Banks, NBFCs or Lending Marketplaces in SME lending space
- You are detail oriented and highly organized: you can manage many projects, relationships, and initiatives all at once.
- You are highly focused on commercial opportunities and the delivery of incremental value
- You have great communication skills and can explain complex information in a simple and easy to understand way.
- You have excellent customer service skills and you love to help people and are naturally solution-oriented
- You are autonomous and take initiative to get the job done.
- You are a natural team player and use diverse skills across the team.
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their home country. Additionally, you can work from a different country for 90 days of the year. Plus, you’ll get:
- 25 days holiday
- Additional health and dental insurance
- We invest in your development with a 40k INR professional L&D budget per year and up to three L&D paid days off
- Snacks, light food, drinks in the office
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- Flexible working
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.