Global Rewards Lead
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Global Rewards Manager to join our People & Culture team.
This is an individual contributor role that will design, implement and manage the company's global rewards and compensation programs. This critical role will involve collaborating with cross-functional teams and influence our leaders on our reward approach.
You will be willing to roll up your sleeves and deliver projects and initiatives so that we can continue to grow and evolve our reward, recognition and benefits programme to ensure it reflects our unique culture and attracts and retains our incredible people whilst fostering a high-performance culture.
As a Global Rewards Manager you’ll:
- Design, develop and execute a comprehensive global compensation strategy aligned with the company's business objectives and market trends.
- Manage all aspects of the company's rewards programs, including base salary, bonuses, equity grants, and other incentives, ensuring they are competitive and compliant with local regulations in all our locations.
- Continuously assess and improve existing rewards programs.
- Conduct regular benchmarking and market analysis to assess the competitiveness of our total rewards packages and recommend adjustments as necessary.
- Partner and support other internal stakeholders with equity related matters, including supporting bi-annual option grant process, adjusting equity-related procedures, policies and controls as needed.
- Collaborate with senior leadership teams to link performance management with rewards, providing guidance on effective performance-based compensation structures.
- Manage and optimise Tides employee benefits programs to enhance overall employee satisfaction and well-being.
- Stay up-to-date with relevant laws and regulations ensuring the company's rewards programs are fully compliant.
- Develop and deliver effective communications and training programs to help managers and employees understand the value and benefits of the rewards programs.
- Utilise data to evaluate the effectiveness of rewards initiatives and create regular reports for management, highlighting key performance indicators.
- Collaborate and own the relationship with external vendors, ensuring strong compliance and governance.
- Acting as a trusted business advisor by building relationships with the leaders and colleagues.
What makes you a great fit:
- You have at least 8 years experience working with compensation program design, competitive market analysis, benchmarking and job evaluation
- You have familiarity with compensation compliance rules regionally
- You have good understanding of Total rewards in India and UK/Europe
- You have strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to explain the complex simply and influence at all levels
- You have strong Excel skills and strong analytical skills
- You have an eye for detail, and focus on delivery and quality
- You have experience of working in a scale-up environment and enjoy the challenges that come with it
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their home country. Additionally, you can work from a different country for up to 90 days a year. Plus, you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- Self & Family Health Insurance
- Term & Life Insurance
- OPD Benefits
- Mental wellbeing through Plumm
- Learning & Development Budget
- WFH Setup allowance
- 15 days of Privilege leaves
- 12 days of Casual leaves
- 12 days of Sick leaves
- 3 paid days off for volunteering or L&D activities
- Stock Options
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.