Engineer/Automation- SDET II
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale
What we’re looking for:
As a Software Development Engineer in Test, you will be an integral part of the QA and Automation team. You'll have a growth mindset, adaptive, outcome oriented with strong experience in applying the testing pyramid, processes, tooling, and comfortable working in Agile environments. You will be a strong team player, leading and contributing to technical cross functional initiatives, providing constructive feedback to shape improvements and achieve technical excellence. Be part of data driven, forward thinking team that is dedicated to continuously improve the quality of Tide applications to create a market leading experience for our members.
As an Engineer/Automation-SDET II you’ll be::
- Creating, reviewing, executing concise and comprehensive automated test cases for mobile and web applications
- Following testing guidelines, principles and practices within organization
- Being part of delivery team to support automation testing for mobile& web apps
- Good understanding of test environments & test data setup
- Fixing errors and issues in the existing system
- Fixing failed tests due to data issues
- Demonstrating solid analytical and communication skills
- To be part of the wider organization
- To present test results
- To present defects identified
What makes you a great fit:
- You have around 5-7years of experience in Automation testing.
- You have been exposed to working with engineers and building tests at different stages (e.g. unit tests, integration tests, service level or contract tests)
- You have experience automation testcases using Appium/Selenium/Cypress frameworks is a MUST
- You have any experience in Maestro UI testing framework is beneficial.
- You have experience in working with version control tools like Git
- You have been exposed to using basic SQL queries
- You have exposure in creating highly valuable test cases with attention to details
- You have working experience with Agile testing values and principles
- You have ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders and help Prevent bugs in product
- You have any background in the digital banking and financial services domain would be beneficial
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their assigned Indian state. Additionally, you can work from a different country 90 days of the year. Plus, you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- Self & Family Health Insurance
- Term & Life Insurance
- OPD Benefits
- Mental wellbeing through Plumm
- Learning & Development Budget
- WFH Setup allowance
- 15 days of Privilege leaves
- 12 days of Casual leaves
- 12 days of Sick leaves
- 3 paid days off for volunteering or L&D activities
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.