Senior SEO Copywriter
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
(Internal Job Title : Senior SEO Copywriter)
As a Marketing Content Writer, you demonstrate a deep understanding of consumer behavior and a great passion for writing customer facing content. You like to stay on top of the latest news, content types, and trends in writing.
You respond quickly and work efficiently to manage incoming day-to-day content requests to support marketing programs.You need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate product features, value propositions, member experiences etc. into beautiful
content pieces. You must have experience in producing online content e.g. blogs, ad copies, video scripts, website/landing page copy, with an
eye for detail for executing content of the highest quality standards. We are a team of highly capable people who believe passionately in the problem we are solving, collaborating closely with direct feedback, and encouraging action over deliberation
As a Content Manager Marketing you’ll be:
- Building out digital brand focused on SMEs
- Being part of new age fintech product
- Research industry topics and find gaps in our content mix
- Working alongside marketers, product team, and team members from other departments to create and deliver assets
- Deliver content in all forms – blogs, ad copies, social media copy, website/ landing page copy, video scripts, print ads, OOH, email copy
- You will work with the SEO team to ensure that the website copy is aligned with our SEO strategy and has relevant keywords
- Receive, interpret, and implement constructive feedback from project
stakeholders into your work.
- Ensure consistency of tone of voice across various channels
What makes you a great fit:
- You have prior 6 to 10 years of experience in the field of marketing content development.
- An ability to write creative copy both for large pieces of content (e.g. product descriptions, website/landing pages) and smaller texts (e.g.
social media posts, ad copies, app copy etc.)
- You have worked on large scale campaigns and turned around brief to final output in a short span of time
- You have experience in writing marketing content for native ad platforms like Outbrain and Taboola.
- You have experience of A/B testing various headlines
- You have experience with testing across creatives, messaging, audiences
- You have hands on experience with platforms like WordPress
- You have a strong portfolio
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their home country. Additionally, you can work from a different country for 90 days of the year. Plus, you’ll get:
- 25 days holiday
- Additional health and dental insurance
- Fully covered Multisport card
- Food vouchers
- We invest in your development with a 1,000 BGN professional L&D budget per year and up to three L&D paid days off
- Snacks, light food, drinks in the office
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- Flexible working
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.