Mid Visual Designer
Department :Member Engagement Marketing
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a creative Visual Designer for the Junior / Mid-level tier. The candidate must have up-to-date knowledge to interpret our requirements and design solutions that are visually impactful for the social media audience. The candidate will have to work on a variety of categories of Tide collaterals and coordinate with both our marketing and content team to execute the desired results.
Understand the target audience and capture the interest of viewers while maintaining the vision of the brand. Be involved in every stage of content production (concept, shoots, edits, design & collateral) to be in sync with the teams and deliver high quality results. Develop extremely engaging content for the brand across print, web and mobile platforms.
2-5 years of experience in Visual Design with Video Creation skills is what we are looking for. We’ll prefer the candidate coming from the design background. However, if you can surprise us with your skills, we’re ready to strike off the above.
As a Visual Designer you’ll be:
- Develop visually appealing designs, including graphics, illustrations, and layouts for various digital and print media.
- Apply design principles, typography, color theory, and composition to create impactful visual assets.
- Collaborate with the creative team to brainstorm and execute innovative design solutions.
- Ensure consistency in design elements across different platforms and marketing materials.
Video Creation and Editing:
- Conceptualize and storyboard video ideas, ensuring alignment with brand guidelines and communication objectives.
- Shoot and capture high-quality video footage using cameras, lighting equipment, and other relevant tools.
- Edit and assemble video content, incorporating visual effects, transitions, and motion graphics to enhance storytelling.
- Enhance video quality through color correction, audio adjustment, and other post-production techniques.
What makes you a great fit:
- Adobe Design Suite (Mainly After Effects, Premier Pro, Photoshop and Illustrator, Figma )
- Strong Social Media Understanding
- Experience in making Video Deliverables
- Strong Communication and Presentation skills
- Good understanding of Typography
- Deep Fascination for technology and the willingness to continuously learn
- Outstanding organizational skills and process-oriented thinking
- Infectious energy and enthusiasm
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their assigned Indian state. Additionally, you can work from a different country or Indian state for 90 days of the year. Plus, you’ll get:
- 25 days holiday
- Additional health and dental insurance
- We invest in your development with a 40k INR professional L&D budget per year and up to three L&D paid days off
- Snacks, light food, drinks in the office
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- Flexible working
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.