Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
The Tidean at this position would be required to be an experienced professional with practical knowledge in planning, delivery and execution of Paid Search, who also has the resources and/or is willing to learn and own other channels too. You will be driven, proactive, analytical and able to think outside the box in the fast-paced and ever evolving digital marketing landscape. At Tide, we are always looking for innovative ideas to maximize the efficiency and reach the people who would be truly interested in our product, therefore you will be exposed to a number of opportunities across web and app marketing techniques.
As a PPC Manager you’ll be:
- Responsible and accountable for building and optimizing PPC campaigns across a wide range of search engines and ad networks (including Paid Search, Display, YouTube, Programmatic, UAC and Apple Search Campaigns)
- Using your expertise in the Google ecosystem & beyond to provide detailed, ambitious channel roadmaps that will sustain long-term growth.
- Using your own initiative to update and build reports when required, as well as providing analysis around the core KPIs to identify trends and insights
- Using a rapid test-and-learn mentality, designing and implementing tests, maintaining best practice.
- Conducting keyword and competitor research.
- Creating relevant and compelling adverts to maximize campaign performance and ad quality score.
What makes you a great fit:
- Minimum 3 years’ hands-on experience running Paid Search and know the cutting edge-developments in that space.
- Excellent working knowledge of Google Ads, Microsoft Ads and Google Analytics.
- Strong reporting, analysis and data interpretation skills, experience in working with large data sets
- You have experience across driving traffic to websites, mobile applications, call centres and understand how to maximise returns across all of them.
- As well as the ability to work collaboratively in your team, you are a self-starter, who thrives on ownership and accountability, with proven ability of acting on your own initiative to deliver results.
- Excel proficient and numbers driven
- Analytical mindset and meticulous work ethic
- Experience in mobile app marketing is a plus
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their home country. Additionally, you can work from a different country for 90 days of the year. Plus, you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- Group Life Insurance
- Vitality Health Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical wellbeing
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- 25 days holiday with the ability to buy extra days
- We invest in your development with a £1,000 professional L&D budget per year
- Access to ‘salary sacrifice’ benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme and pension contribution
- Spacious brand-new office in Liverpool street with an all-day snacks bar
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- 3 days for L&D or volunteering time off per year
- Flexible working options
- Sabbatical leave
- Share options
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.