Senior Product Manager
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We want passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love - for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Funding Options joined the Tide family in early 2023 to lead their Partner Credit Services offering. Through their panel of 100 leading lender partners, Funding Options supports UK SMEs to get the right finance in place so they can trade, plan and grow with confidence. Through their multi award-winning platform, Funding Cloud, they can effectively match customers to the right lender and finance product that best suits their needs in minutes with funding decisions in as little as 20 seconds, giving every customer a 5 Star experience whether successful or not, through our sheer professionalism and outstanding standard of customer service.
Our offices are in London -UK, Sofia - Bulgaria, Belgrade - Serbia and Hyderabad -India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members; revolutionising business banking for SMEs.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What we’re looking for:
You’re an experienced Product Manager with a broad skill set - driven, analytical, and strategic with a passion for using technology to remove friction from accessing funding You are resolutely customer-focused and recognise the importance of truly understanding what matters to customers, constantly obsessing about customer
You’ll be working as part of a team to help us build the platform that connects mirco and small businesses with the funding that they need. You’ll have responsibility for leading a squad, setting the vision and strategy for a specific domain.
You’ll be working alongside experienced product professionals and hand-in-hand with senior developers, data scientists, designers, and marketers to research, build, ship and improve the product. You will be commercially focussed and you will need a good understanding of data and ability to make decisions based on those metrics. You will be evaluating a competitive space and striving to continuously improve our position in the market.
As a Senior Product Manager you’ll be:
- Defining the vision and strategy for a specific domain within PCS and ensuring that they are aligned to the business goals
- Researching and developing new product opportunities using data to inform the strategy
- Lead full stack development teams (Mobile, Web, Back-end) to deliver new and existing roadmap items in an agile, data-driven way
- Assessing opportunities, understanding behaviour, and testing hypotheses with data analysis to continuously improve the experience
- Lead by example: you will be hands on, take ownership for business metrics and product KPIs and play a pivotal role in bringing all stakeholders onboard
- Being a leader in Tide’s Product Community of Practice
What makes you a great fit:
- You’ve shipped market-leading products in a fast-growing product-focused company before as a Senior or Lead Product Manager.
- You are analytical and data-driven with a strong KPI focus; well versed in conversion metrics and quantitative and qualitative data.
- You’ve conducted market and user research to identify customer needs, pain points and market opportunities.
- You’re an excellent communicator in verbal and written forms.
- You have experience in managing and coaching team members.
- You’re a product evangelist: obsessed with the end user, well-versed in best in class product research and development practices and are willing to share your knowledge with other product owners.
- You’re comfortable working in a fast-moving company where priorities can change and processes may need to be created from scratch.
- You have practical agile product development experience.
- Knowledge and practical experience of SDLC process.
- You have Technical knowledge and experience with API-based products.
- You have experience in retention and engagement marketing and / or product marketing.
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their home country. Additionally, you can work from a different country for 90 days of the year. Plus, you’ll get:
- 25 days paid annual leave
- 3 paid days off for volunteering or L&D activities
- Extended maternity and paternity leave covered by the company
- Personal L&D budget in the amount of 1000 BGN per year
- Additional health & dental insurance
- Mental wellbeing platform
- Fully covered Multisports card
- Food vouchers
- Snacks, light food, drinks in the office
- WFH equipment allowance
- Share options
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for one month of the year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.
Something looks off?