Affiliate Manager (Contract)
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
- We’re looking for an experienced and ambitious Affiliate Manager on a freelance basis for between 2 and 4 days a week to come in and support the Senior Affiliates Manager on an ongoing basis during a time of substantial expansion in the affiliates space.
- You’ll bring all your hands-on experience of optimizing large scale affiliate channels and a commercial mindset to sniff out new opportunities. You'll be a financial services affiliates expert, knowing the major players and possibly already having relationships with key partners.
- Most of all, you’ll be ready to get hands-on from day one to grow the channel and prepare them for the explosive growth that Tide has experienced and is determined to continue. You will be comfortable with taking on new challenges as they arise and happy to learn on the job as new challenges arise.
- You will have the opportunity to make a real impact on our affiliates channel as we grow in the UK and expand internationally.
As a Contract Affiliates Manager you’ll be:
- Assisting the Senior Affiliates Manager with growing and running the Tide affiliate program
- Help support on various new Tide product launches
- Managing a selection of our existing affiliate partners, maintaining productive commercial relationships and conducting negotiations in the competitive fintech space
- Managing the onboarding of selected new affiliate partners to increase the volume of new members coming through the affiliate channel. Including contract sign-offs, completion of due diligence and then technical set up and implementation through our affiliate platform Impact Radius
- Resolving transaction queries through our third party affiliate network
- Negotiating hard with potential publishers to provide a reduction in CPA over time
- Controlling and improving customer quality delivered by the channel
- Identifying new partnership opportunities with high-traffic websites, and making contact with them
- Inputting into the strategy with the view of increasing revenue through affiliate channels over time
- Be results driven and able to continually critique and optimize performance
- Designing and implementing new tests to lower the CPA over time
- Work cross functionality with the wider marketing team and related teams
- Use a data driven methodology to improve the efficiency of the channel
What makes you a great fit:
- You have at least 3+ years of experience managing an affiliate program, either client, network or publisher side.
- 3+ years experience with Impact and/or other similar affiliate networks
- Experience in financial technology, banking
- Be a team player with strong personal skills and experience of working cross functionality with other teams to achieve your goals
- Experience of managing European affiliate programs is desirable
- Have a test-and learn mindset and you underpin that with excellent hypotheses, detailed documentation and effective implementation of positive results.
- Are comfortable with using data visualization tools such as Looker or Tableau as your source-of-truth and are able to tell compelling stories using them.
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.