reKYC Team lead
As a re-KYC Team Lead, you will be responsible for a team of re-KYC analysts in India, whose role is to conduct stringent checks and due diligence at the Periodic Review stage and throughout the customer lifecycle. You'll have a dynamic variety of tasks on a day-to-day basis and face challenges that often require a unique solution
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Leading the daily workflow assignment, ensuring all tasks are distributed correctly and completed on time.
- Leading and coordinating the Periodic reviews of Low, Medium and High risk members.
- Mentoring Analysts, monitoring their progress, goals, and Acting as an escalation point for them.
- Liaison between different departments and team leads of other teams - coordinating across different business areas to achieve a common goal.
- Keeping yourself abreast about latest changes in KYC/ AML policies and implementation of same at team operational level.
- Managing other tasks and Remediation Activities as assigned.
- Monitoring and supporting the QA process for all your analysts on a monthly basis and ensuring they reach and sustain excellent quality.
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their home country. Additionally, you can work from a different country for 90 days of the year. Plus, you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- Self & Family Health Insurance
- Term & Life Insurance
- OPD Benefits
- Mental wellbeing through Plumm
- Learning & Development Budget
- WFH Setup allowance
- 15 days of Privilege leaves
- 12 days of Casual leaves
- 12 days of Sick leaves
- 3 paid days off for volunteering or L&D activities
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You must have strong KYC experience and a can-do attitude.
- You must have the ability to lead a team; be decisive, goal-oriented and proactive.
- You have expertise in Risk & AML understanding of merchants.
- You have excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in English.
- You’re flexible and able to work out of regular hours when required.
- An Analytical mind and a data-driven approach will be considered as a strong advantage.
- You are focused on quality.
- You are a Multi-tasker who can manage multiple streams of work concurrently.
Who are Tide?
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.
Something looks off?