HR Quality Assurance Specialist
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
This newly created role will be aligned to the People and Culture division and will be responsible for ensuring compliance with HR policies and procedures, as well as legal and regulatory requirements. This position is responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining HR QA programs that evaluate the effectiveness of HR practices and identify areas for improvement. The HR QA Specialist will also collaborate with HR leadership to develop and implement corrective actions as needed.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a flexible Senior People QA Analyst that can work effectively both independently and as part of a team, bringing a solution-oriented approach to their work and demonstrating a commitment to continuous learning and improvement.
You will play a critical role in ensuring that our people, processes and systems meet the highest standards of quality, accuracy, and functionality, helping to ensure that HR processes run smoothly and efficiently.
As a HR Quality Assurance Specialist you’ll be:
- Collaborate with the People and Culture teams across different locations to develop, implement, and maintain QA programs to evaluate the effectiveness of HR systems, policies and procedures.
- Develop, implement, and maintain HR QA programs to evaluate the effectiveness of HR systems, policies and procedures.
- Identify, document, report gaps, potential risks and/or issues with HR systems, policies and procedures and develop mitigation strategies as needed.
- Develop and execute test plans to ensure that the People and Culture teams meet the highest standards of quality, accuracy, and functionality.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging legislation and trends across the locations we employ Tideans.
- Monitor and track HR compliance with internal and external policies and regulations.
- Recommend and drive process improvements based on user feedback and testing results.
- Communicate testing results to stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
- Conduct audits and reviews of HR processes to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Develop and maintain quality control procedures for HR processes, including but not limited to recruitment, onboarding, performance management, and employee relations.
- Collaborate with HR leadership to develop corrective actions and improvement plans based on the results of HR QA evaluations.
- Develop and maintain a repository of HR QA metrics and data to facilitate ongoing evaluation and improvement of HR processes.
- Provide guidance and training to the global People and Cultures teams on QA procedures and best practices.
- Collaborate with global cross-functional teams, develop and maintain relationships with internal / external auditors, compliance functions, legal as well as regulatory agencies to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
What makes you a great fit:
- 3+ years of experience in HR QA, compliance or related field.
- Strong knowledge of HR policies, procedures, and legal and regulatory requirements.
- Experience developing and implementing QA programs and procedures.
- Ability to analyze complex data and develop actionable recommendations.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to present data and findings to senior leadership.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion when dealing with sensitive information.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Good understanding of HR systems, tools and processes
- Experience with HR systems, such as PeopleSoft, Workday, or SAP, is preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- You are excited by the challenges of the hypergrowth environment (hiring 500+ individuals a year)
- You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get into the detail when needed
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and negotiation skills
- Well-organized and reliable
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their home country. Additionally, you can work from a different country for up to 90 days a year. Plus, you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- Self & Family Health Insurance
- Term & Life Insurance
- OPD Benefits
- Mental wellbeing through Plumm
- Learning & Development Budget
- WFH Setup allowance
- 25 Annual leaves
- Family & Friendly Leaves
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.