Senior Operations Analyst
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTech’s in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
The essential duties of the Senior Operations Analyst include collecting and organising data from various sources, building reports and assisting internal stakeholders with analysis. This position will be responsible for execution of periodical reports for external stakeholders, such as banks and other organisations.
As a Senior Operations Analyst, you will be monitoring inbound work volumes, analysing any abnormalities and identifying potential concerns. This data will be required to be presented in a digestible format to all major stakeholders.
You will be working closely with Operations Manager to enhance team efficiencies.
Furthermore, you will collaborate with Operations Analysts and Operations Managers from other departments to improve effectiveness across all business units. You will also be collaborating with other teams such as Financial Crime, KYC, Compliance, Member Support and Product.
The position reports directly to the Ongoing Monitoring Operations Manager.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Collecting and organising information for the day to day report,operations team.
- Preparing regular or ad-hoc analysis of different data sets.
- Using graphs and other methods to visualise data to stakeholders
- Investigating any abnormalities in the inbound work volumes
- Monitoring KPIs performance metrics
- Preparing periodical and ad-hoc reports for internal or external stakeholders
- Providing recommendations for process improvements
- Monitoring and assigning day to day inbound volumes to the various teams in operation, reporting daily SLA for each of the workstreams.
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have at least two years of experience as an senior Operations Analyst, Data Analyst or similar role in the Fraud and Risk domain.
- You have spent at least two year at a company delivering value to small businesses or consumers. Specialising in AML/ Fraud Investigations in FinTech industry or bank will be considered as a strong plus
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel/Google sheets). The ability to retrieve and analyse data using database management systems is a must
- You have experience working with at least two reporting systems and capable of analysing large amounts of data
- excellent written and verbal communication skills in English - you’ll be explaining the root causes of problems to management and peers
- You can understand complex matters and simplify them to all stakeholders
- Have a great analytical mind and attention to detail
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their home country. Additionally, you can work from a different country for 90 days of the year.
Plus, you’ll get:
● Competitive salary
● Self & Family Health Insurance
● Term & Life Insurance
● OPD Benefits
● Mental wellbeing through Plumm
● Learning & Development Budget
● WFH Setup allowance
● 15 days of Privilege leaves
● 12 days of Casual leaves
● 12 days of Sick leaves
● 3 paid days off for volunteering or L&D activities
Tidean Ways of Working:
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone:
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.
Something looks off?