Quality Assurance Analyst MS
Department: Member Support
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
The main goal of the Quality Analyst would be to monitor the interactions handled by the agents based on pre-defined parameters, to identify opportunities for improvement and provide coaching sessions..
As a Quality Assurance Analyst MS you’ll be:
- Monitoring consultants’ phone calls and written communication using allocated systems to capture their effectiveness at service delivery
- Conducting effective skills-transfer sessions to improve teams’ understanding and performance of customer centric metrics
- Conducting effective one-on-one coaching sessions to share feedback on observations from monitored interactions
- Providing feedback to the associates
- Generating QA reports
- Programming analytics
- Achieving the sampling plan target that was given
- Completing all given tasks within the time specified
- Conducting Monthly Performance Review with each consultant - review performance, share findings and set goals. Document the meeting and share with the Training Manager/QA lead
- Working closely with the peers to implement quality strategies and drive overall project’s performance
- Following the hierarchy structure for escalation of any issues related to work
- Adhering to the rules of the company
- Adhering to the non disclosure agreement
- Training/Coaching consultants on Quality parameters and requirements
- Developing trust and professional rapport with employees.
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You having adept command of the English language, both written and verbal - C1/C2 level
- You are customer oriented in managing communications and issues
- You have spent at least 6 months in a job with quality analyst specialist
- You have excellent communication skills, a positive goal-oriented attitude and be able to multitask
- You have ability to detect patterns, recognize opportunities for change and improvement of processes or established work practices
- You are comfortable working in a fast-moving company where priorities can change and processes may need to be created from scratch.
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their home country. Additionally, you can work from a different country for 90 days of the year. Plus, you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- Self & Family Health Insurance
- Term & Life Insurance
- OPD Benefits
- Mental wellbeing through Plumm
- Learning & Development Budget
- WFH Setup allowance
- 15 days of Privilege leaves
- 12 days of Casual leaves
- 12 days of Sick leaves
- 3 paid days off for volunteering or L&D activities
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.
Something looks off?