Lead Partnerships Manager
As the Lead Partnerships Manager at Tide (fondly referred to as a Tidean, a mighty challenger of the banking world) you’ll join an ambitious team of highly motivated, talented Tideans who love to collaborate, and are driven by helping people achieve their business ambitions. We live and breathe our values, which are to put our members first, work as one team and be data driven, as part of our team, they’ll matter to you too.
As part of this team, you will work closely with the Director and VP, India to ensure delivery of a robust and optimised engagement strategy. You will manage the offline and online channels to nurture, engage and retain our members to improve both customer lifetime value and the overall customer experience across multiple channel.
You will have a test and learn, data driven approach and help build out segmentation based on lifecycle, customer value, product uptake and more; targeting our members with the right content at the right time. You will help build a typology for the business to understand our members, help drive personas and user research as well being on the pulse of what's happening in the industry. You will be self-motivated and build strong networks across multiple areas of the business to deliver in optimising our engagement rates and deliver on our mission to save our members time and money. We want to become the most loved go-to business banking app for SMEs
Let’s not beat around the bush. We’re an international scale up, we’re busy! If fast paced environments, cross team exposure, inquisitive freedom and the ability to have a real impact on a rapidly growing scale up appeals to you, then you already have the mind of a Tidean. If you have that along with the following experience, we’d love to hear from you.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- You’ve spent at least 5+ years at a business with a payments or Fintech business in a partnership or business development role, and overall work experience of 12+ years
- Demonstrable experience with business systems and processes
- Execute and manage operational infrastructure for the Offline Channel to enable aggressive scaling. This include in a phased approach: Assess Landscape, Solution Ideation / Stakeholder Engagement, Operational Build (and iteration)
- Expertise in closing deals with C-Level executives
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
You’ll be a great fit if:
- Background in implementing new use cases
- Experience working in subscription and/or app-based business models
- Experience in Fin-tech, a start-up or fast growing company
- Great communication skills and able to explain complex information in a simple way and manage internal stakeholder relationships
- You have acquired scalable partnerships in a fast-growing product-focused company before
- You know and are passionate about referral based businesses and have experience in operational process and commercial outcomes.
- You are a champion for innovation; challenging the status quo and having a solution-focused approach
- You have a high level of attention to detail and are a natural problem solver
- You’re a lateral thinker and can understand the market and Tide strategy, in order to spot opportunities or areas of focus you believe have growth potential
- You’re adaptable and are prepared to move with your role as we improve, scale, and automate our processes
- You have a can-do attitude, and aren't afraid to get stuck in; you recognise that the groundwork, while not pretty, is the foundation and key to partnership operations
- You have the ability to think creatively about marketing to work in tandem with the team and can suggest, then execute, new campaign ideas
- You’re organised, pragmatic and capable of being part of a commercial interdisciplinary team; we’re after someone who’s not afraid to get hands-on and remove any blockers that might be on the critical path to commercial success
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their assigned Indian state. Additionally, you can work from a different country or Indian state for 90 days of the year. Plus, you’ll get:
- 25 days holiday
- Additional health and dental insurance
- We invest in your development with a 40k INR professional L&D budget per year and up to three L&D paid days off
- Snacks, light food, drinks in the office
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- Flexible working
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.