Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
As DGM Training, you will be overseeing training in all key operational areas. Your team would build and execute training batches for operational teams like KYC, Onboarding, Ongoing Monitoring & Member Support. You and your team will also be assessing employees’ skills, talents, performance and productivity and prepare written evaluations with advice for improvement. You will support the operational teams in delivering system and process courses. As part of this role, you would be working directly with Deputy Country Manager India.
As a Training Manager you’ll be:
- Ensuring strategic alignment of the training department with business goals
- Evaluating individual and organizational performance to ensure training is meeting business needs and improving performance
- Identifying training needs by consulting with stakeholders and using needs assessments
- Developing and delivering training solutions that meet business needs
- Researching new training materials and supplies that might enhance our training procedures and provide value to our employees
- Assigning newly onboarded employees to training sessions
- Identification of future training needs and creation of curriculum to facilitate it.
- Owning all training materials
- Translating requirements into training that will support employees for the next step of their career path
- Creating structured learning exercises and monitor their results
- Acclimating new hires to the business and conduct orientation sessions
- Delivering training courses virtual and face to face
- Assessing training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills and techniques into employees work behaviour
What makes you a great fit:
- You have 8+ years in a training role preferably at a leading FinTech or bank
- You have experience in writing and conducting training both virtually and face to face
- You have experience in handling team in training domain… creating training decks, test assignments etc.
- You have a passion for developing analysts, sharing and enhancing knowledge, and driving quality
- You have a clear understanding of the regulatory framework in India
- You are up to date with latest developments in industry
- You are able to work well as part of a team;
- You are decisive, goal-oriented, proactive, able to adapt to different people and styles
- You are passionate for compliance and driving high quality
- You have excellent communication skills, including experience in report writing
- You have creative ability & writing proficiency
- You must be a self-motivator and self-starter
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their assigned Indian state. Additionally, you can work from a different country or Indian state for 90 days of the year. Plus, you’ll get:
- 25 days holiday
- Additional health and dental insurance
- We invest in your development with a 40k INR professional L&D budget per year and up to three L&D paid days off
- Snacks, light food, drinks in the office
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- Flexible working
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.
Something looks off?