Customer Operations Specialist
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We want passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love - for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Funding Options joined the Tide family in early 2023. Through their panel of 120 leading lender partners, Funding Options supports UK SMEs to get the right finance in place so they can trade, plan and grow with confidence. Through our multi award-winning platform, Funding Cloud, they can effectively match customers to the right lender and finance product that best suits their needs in minutes with funding decisions in as little as 20 seconds, giving every customer a 5 Star experience whether successful or not, through our sheer professionalism and outstanding standard of customer service.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
What we’re looking for:
This customer-facing role will focus on understanding the requirements of our customers and assisting them through the journey to find the best financial solution, ensuring that all of our customers have delightful, memorable experiences.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Managing inbound communications from our customers
- Proactively contact prospective customers exploring finance options on our website and inbound enquiries
- Ensuring all customers are supported through our digital journey with a successful outcome of securing the funds they require
- Deal assistance; working with Lenders and also our in house Business Finance Specialists at each stage of the sales process
- Confidently pitch lending products on behalf of our panel of lenders most suitable for our customers
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date information on any prospects that you speak with (in Salesforce)
- Monitoring and identify trends & anticipate needs to help you identify quality businesses who would need Funding Options whilst adding new or updated customer profile information into Salesforce
- Ensuring that sales technologies, such as our CRM are used accurately, promptly and correctly to enable effective data collation and reporting
What makes you a great fit:
- An obsession for delivering the highest level of customer service, along with superior communications skills
- Ability to engage and quickly establish strong working relationships
- A results-oriented work ethic with impeccable attention to detail, determination and drive
- A passion for small businesses and helping them achieve their dreams
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment and effectively engage with Customers to understand their customer’s requirements/needs so you can guide them to the solution
- Work well independently as well as collaboratively with the wider business
- You are self-motivated and have the ability to manage and to plan your day.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively
- Experience working on the telephones - sales or call centre based environments
- Works effectively in virtual teams with colleagues, customers, suppliers and others
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their home country. Additionally, you can work from a different country for up to 90 days a year. Plus, you’ll get:
- 25 days paid annual leave
- 3 paid days off for volunteering or L&D activities
- Extended maternity and paternity leave covered by the company
- Personal L&D budget in the amount of 1000 BGN per year
- Additional health & dental insurance
- Mental wellbeing platform
- Fully covered Multisports card
- Food vouchers
- Snacks, light food, drinks in the office
- WFH equipment allowance
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.
Something looks off?