Director of Cards
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
You’ll be a true Payments expert who has seen and worked with various aspects within the Payments area. Your true passion lies with cards products and business as you have worked on multiple sides of the cards flow. A clear and comprehensive understanding on issuing and the impact of missing across a business as well exposure to Acquiring. In this position you will own Tide’s card business and you will oversee Tide’s major revenue driver. This is a unique opportunity, you’ll be able to bring your vision to payments whilst playing a leading role within Tide’s product team. Working alongside experienced product professionals and partnering with senior leadership to develop and expand Tide’s position in the marketplace.
As Director of Cards, you will;
- Understand Payments overall and in detail different card money flows
- Previously delivered complex Payments products
- Shipped market-leading products in a fast-growing product-focused company
- Worked at an Issuer, Issue Processor or as a hands on person at a Card network
- Dealt with important Issuing KPI’s and understand how to optimise every one of them in much detail
- Indepth knowledge in card operations and can support/coach the operations organisation as their core stakeholder
- Detailed knowledge of payments platform businesses and have proven experience of operating, managing, defining risk and governance of payment products within a B2B environment
- Experienced with dealing multiple vendors inclusive of RFP’s, budget planning/negotiations, quality monitoring and escalation management
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their home country. Additionally, you can work from a different country for 90 days of the year. Plus, you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- Vitality Health Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical wellbeing
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- 25 days holiday with the ability to buy extra days
- We invest in your development with a £1,000 professional L&D budget per year
- Access to ‘salary sacrifice’ benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme and pension contribution
- Spacious brand new office in Liverpool street with an all-day snacks bar
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- 24 hours paid volunteering time off per year
- Flexible working options
- Sabbatical leave
- Share options
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.
Something looks off?