Senior Software Engineer - Vision Pro
We’re looking for an exceptional macOS/iPadOS Engineer to help us bring the Shapr3D experience to Vision Pro.
You will be building a world-class application experience for established and emerging Apple platforms, and working on major features to create and maintain the best user experience.
Within the organization
Your experience in application development for Apple platforms will help us to drive our mission forward: building an iconic CAD app for design professionals. You will be working on major features to create and maintain the best user experience on all platforms.
“Our focus is on making sure that all our teams are empowered and incentivized to make decisions independently. People aren’t afraid of taking risks, setting ambitious goals, and in some cases, failing. We know how to learn from our mistakes.” - Ákos Kapui, Chief Technology Officer
What will you do?
- You will be working on various customer-facing features and deeply technical projects that will both contribute to our long-term success
- Work in an agile environment with a strong focus on well-structured code, testing, and continuous integration
- You’ll work in strong collaboration with our dedicated product designers to deliver the same high-quality experience across all devices
- Build sustainable code that enables high speed and high quality
- Help us make pragmatic decisions to help us maintain a good balance between quality and speed
What will you need to be successful?
- You need to have comprehensive knowledge and experience in application development for Apple platforms and expertise in SwiftUI
- You are experienced in building high-performance and high-quality desktop or mobile applications
- You have in-depth architectural design experience
- You are qualified in computer science, as well as basic linear algebra and geometry skills
- You have a proven track record of writing high-quality, testable, maintainable code
- Experience with modern C++ and working knowledge in rendering are a big plus
A sneak peek into our stack...
- Our cross-platform CAD engine (shared across all platforms) is written in standard C++20
- For our iPadOS and macOS app, we build our UI and application logic in Swift and Mac Catalyst
- Some Objective-C, mostly for gluing Swift and C++ together
- Our proprietary rendering engine uses native Metal and DirectX 11 APIs
What do we offer?
- The chance to:
- become an owner of the fastest-growing design and manufacturing software startup with equity
- grow exponentially by learning from the bests in their field (we have a top ProdEng team on a global scale)
- challenge existing solutions and build the CAD of the future
- A continuously reviewed generous benefit package (company stock option scheme, private healthcare package, life and health insurance, gym subscription, transportation support... and many more)
- Full relocation support if you’re not from Hungary
You can read more details about our benefit package here (https://csi.pet/6YQsB)
We are an office-first company in a remote-first world. Why? Read more about it on our website (https://csi.pet/EGxz8)
Here at Shapr3D we don’t just innovate. We create a new status quo in 3D design.
To achieve this, we’re completely reimagining legacy computer-aided design (CAD) tools with an iconic, mobile-first product. We’re backed by top European VCs Point9 Capital and Creandum.
By joining us, you’ll get the chance to build and contribute to the success of a top-notch product. Shapr3D is well on its way to disrupting the 40-year-old CAD industry with our Apple Design Award winning app that gets regularly featured in Apple Keynotes. Yes. That's right. Shapr3D is one of those apps. But what we’re most proud of is the global user base that grows day by day.
If all this speaks to you and you’re up for reinventing 3D design for the 21st century, we should definitely talk! And don't worry if you don't tick every single box in the requirements. We’re always looking to hire for potential and the right mindset – so we'd still love to hear back from you.
***Please submit your CV in English***