Senior Product Marketing Manager
We are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join our team and help us bring Shapr3D to as many people as possible. You’ll help shape the go-to-market strategy and narrative and its execution — for Shapr3D's innovative CAD solutions. We’re looking for you if you have a broad understanding of SMB marketing channels, lifecycle communications and a track record of successful software product launches.
Within the organization
You’ll report to our VP of Marketing and work across Product Marketing, Content, User acquisition and Product teams to help bring our products to market. You’ll be in charge of driving the positioning of Shapr3D’s SMB products and developing differentiated messaging that resonates with customers, prospects, and partners.
“Shapr3D is a company where you can truly feel proud of the product you are helping to build and the impact it creates. We have a passionate user base that is using Shapr3D to solve amazing problems. Our cross-functional teams are constantly looking for ways to solve more problems for more of our users, and members of the Product Marketing team play a highly collaborative role in this journey.“ - Sebastian Cachia, VP of Product
What will you do?
- Analyze and understand customer needs to create winning go-to-market strategies including differentiated positioning, messaging, pricing and packaging, conversion optimization, and content
- Lead new product launches by working closely with the rest of our Product and translating that into a go-to-market plan
- Maintain an overview of our ongoing go-to-market channels and campaigns and help ensure effective and aligned output that drives strong outcomes
- Develop a deep understanding of our target users and translate these into the inputs for our go-to-market strategy
- Be a strong advocate for our users, the product and the company, internally and externally
- Create clear briefs for go-to-market content that ensures clarity on goals and alignment with user context
- Maintain an understanding of the ecosystem of complementary tools and competitors and help educate the rest of the company about developments and trends
What will you need to be successful?
- 5+ years of product marketing experience with proven success in SaaS marketing — experience in marketing to SMBs is a plus
- Previous experience with CAD or 3D design products is a nice-to-have
- Experience marketing to a global market
- Intellectual curiosity with an innate desire to bring new category-defining products to market
- Broad analytical skills to source relevant information that informs and validates product positioning and messaging
- A track record of successful software product launches
- Proven storyteller with the ability to enable others to deliver memorable product narratives
- Independent self-starter with ability to collaborate effectively across teams
- Growth mindset with a strong bias to action
What do we offer?
- The chance to:
- become an owner of the fastest-growing design and manufacturing software startup with equity
- grow exponentially by learning from the best professionals in their fields (we have a top ProdEng team on a global scale)
- challenge existing solutions and build the CAD of the future
- A continuously reviewed generous benefits package: company stock option scheme, private healthcare package, life and health insurance, gym subscription, transportation support... and many more
- Full relocation support if you’re not from Hungary
You can read more details about our benefit package here (https://csi.pet/6YQsB)
We are an office-first company in a remote-first world. Why? Read more about it on our website (https://csi.pet/EGxz8)
Here at Shapr3D we don’t just innovate. We create a new status quo in 3D design.
To achieve this, we’re completely reimagining legacy computer-aided design (CAD) tools with an iconic, mobile-first product. We’re backed by top European VCs like Point9 Capital and Creandum.
By joining us, you’ll get the chance to build /contribute to the success of a top-notch product. Shapr3D is well on its way to disrupting the 40-year-old CAD industry with our Apple Design Award winning app that gets regularly featured in Apple Keynotes. Yes. That's right. Shapr3D is one of those apps. But what we’re most proud of is the global user base that grows day by day.
***Please submit your CV in English***