Senior C++ Engineer
We’re looking for a motivated C++ Developer to help us make our next-gen 3D modeling app the most used CAD solution. If you’re interested in building a world-class application experience for Apple platforms, don’t hesitate to apply. You will be working on major features to create and maintain the best user experience on all platforms.
Within the organization
Your experience in application development for Apple and Windows platforms will help us to drive our mission forward: building an iconic CAD app for design professionals. You will be working on major features to create and maintain the best user experience on all platforms.
We work in an agile environment with a strong focus on well-structured code, testing, and continuous integration. We do our best to build sustainable code that enables high speed and high quality. Pragmatic decisions and approaches help us maintain a good balance between quality and speed. We don’t have dedicated roles for specific tasks; every engineer is equally responsible for engineering design, implementation, and testing. Our engineers are driven to deliver high-quality work and always aspire to learn and grow on the job.
“Our focus is on making sure that all our teams are empowered and incentivized to make decisions independently. People aren’t afraid of taking risks, setting ambitious goals, and in some cases, failing. We know how to learn from our mistakes.” - Ákos Kapui, Chief Technology Officer
What will you need to be successful?
- You have a strong knowledge of modern C++
- You have in-depth architectural design experience
- You have strong computer science and math skills (meaning that you are not a mathematician but that you could for example, implement a complex algorithm from a piece of paper, and that you know basic linear algebra and geometry)
- You have a proven experience with writing high quality, testable, maintainable code
- Having mobile development experience (ideally iOS) is a big plus
A sneak peek into our stack...
- Our cross platform CAD engine is written in standard C++20
- For our iPadOS and macOS app we build our UI and application logic 100% Swift
- On Windows we ship our app as a Universal Windows App, so our application is written in C# and XAML
- Our proprietary rendering engine is using Metal APIs on Apple devices while we use DirectX 11 on Windows
What do we offer?
- The chance to:
- become an owner of the fastest-growing design and manufacturing software startup with equity
- grow exponentially by learning from the bests in their field (we have a top ProdEng team on a global scale)
- challenge existing solutions and build the CAD of the future
- A continuously reviewed generous benefit package (company stock option scheme, Medicover healthcare package, life and health insurance, gym subscription, transportation support... and many more)
- Full relocation support if you’re not from Hungary
You can read more details about our benefit package here (https://csi.pet/6YQsB)
We are an office-first company in a remote-first world. Why? Read more about it on our website (https://csi.pet/EGxz8)
Here at Shapr3D we don’t just innovate. We create a new status quo in 3D design.
To achieve this, we’re completely reimagining legacy computer-aided design (CAD) tools with an iconic, mobile-first product. We’re backed by top European VCs Point9 Capital and Creandum.
By joining us, you’ll get the chance to build and contribute to the success of a top-notch product. Shapr3D is well on its way to disrupting the 40-year-old CAD industry with our Apple Design Award winning app that gets regularly featured in Apple Keynotes. Yes. That's right. Shapr3D is one of those apps. But what we’re most proud of is the global user base that grows day by day.
If all this speaks to you and you’re up for reinventing 3D design for the 21st century, we should definitely talk! And don't worry if you don't tick every single box in the requirements. We’re always looking to hire for potential and the right mindset – so we'd still love to hear back from you.
***Please submit your CV in English***