We’re on the hunt for an exceptional Legal Counsel to propel our growth. You’ll be responsible for all things legal, including providing strategic and practical advice on various product, commercial, and business-related matters. Our ideal candidate has outstanding business acumen and plenty of experience in legal counseling for tech companies.
Within the organization
You’ll report to the VP of Finance, and you’ll work with key people across the whole company.
What will you do?
- Work cross-functionally to identify risks and provide strategic and practical legal and business advice
- Prepare and/or review, and negotiate a wide range of agreements, including NDAs, commercial agreements, marketing, licensing, lease, services, partnership, and vendor agreements
- Work closely with primarily the Product team to provide legal advice about Shapr3D's technology and product development efforts
- Support business development initiatives such as partnerships and new market launches
- Work closely with HR on compliance, routine, and unique employee relations matters
- Advice on equity matters, including equity plan and compensation issues
- Effectively manage and oversee external legal counsels in various jurisdictions
- Support all compliance related activities e.g. GDPR, SOC2, etc.
What will you need to be successful?
- At least 5 years of experience either at a law firm or as in-house legal counsel
- Strong business acumen and the ability to approach complex problems and take ownership from start to finish
- Growth mindset conducive to tackling challenges outside of your immediate area of responsibility
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to provide concise and clear advice
- Big plus if you were exposed to the technology sector and/or to startups/scaleups
What do we offer?
- The chance to:
- own a part of the fastest-growing design and manufacturing software startup with equity
- help create a tool being used by people all over the world to help them design and manufacture the products we see in the world around us
- Supercharge your professional growth, working on hard problems with a great team, in a supportive organization
- redefine a category and help us build the CAD tool of the future
- A continuously reviewed generous benefits package: employee stock option plan, Medicover healthcare package, life and health insurance, gym subscription, transportation support... and many more
- Full relocation support if you’re not from Hungary
You can read more details about our benefit package here (https://csi.pet/6YQsB)
We are an office-first company in a remote-first world. Why? Read more about it on our website (https://csi.pet/EGxz8)
Here at Shapr3D we don’t just innovate. We create a new status quo in 3D design.
To achieve this, we’re completely reimagining legacy computer-aided design (CAD) tools with an iconic, mobile-first product. We’re backed by top European VCs Point9 Capital and Creandum.
By joining us, you’ll get the chance to build /contribute to the success of a top-notch product. Shapr3D is well on its way to disrupting the 40-year-old CAD industry with our Apple Design Award winning app that gets regularly featured in Apple Keynotes. Yes. That's right. Shapr3D is one of those apps. But what we’re most proud of is the global user base that grows day by day.
***Please submit your CV in English***