Senior Business Analyst - Strategic Finance
We’re on the hunt for an exceptional Senior Analyst to propel our growth. You’ll be responsible for all things relating to financial planning and analysis, including providing strategic and practical advice on various product, commercial, and business-related matters. Our ideal candidate has outstanding business acumen, plenty of experience in financial modelling and influencing decision making from a financial angle.
Within the organization
You’ll report to the VP of Finance, and you’ll work with key people across the whole company.
What will you do?
- Perform budgeting, forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Identify and understand business challenges; propose and create solutions
- Dive deeply into financial data and become a subject matter expert to provide additional insights
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with business partners and cross-functional teams at all levels of the organization
- Create presentations that provide insightful analysis, identify required action items, and effectively frame decisions to be made
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Perform ad-hoc market research and data analysis
What will you need to be successful?
- Financial modelling experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Data-driven, analytical mindset
- 3+ years of experience in the field of financial analysis
- Startup, SaaS and/or consulting experience is a plus
What do we offer?
- The chance to:
- own a part of the fastest-growing design and manufacturing software startup with equity
- help create a tool being used by people all over the world to help them design and manufacture the products we see in the world around us
- Supercharge your professional growth, working on hard problems with a great team, in a supportive organization
- redefine a category and help us build the CAD tool of the future
- A continuously reviewed generous benefits package: employee stock option plan, Medicover healthcare package, life and health insurance, gym subscription, transportation support... and many more
- Full relocation support if you’re not from Hungary
You can read more details about our benefit package here (https://csi.pet/6YQsB)
We are an office-first company in a remote-first world. Why? Read more about it on our website (https://csi.pet/EGxz8)
Here at Shapr3D we don’t just innovate. We create a new status quo in 3D design.
To achieve this, we’re completely reimagining legacy computer-aided design (CAD) tools with an iconic, mobile-first product. We’re backed by top European VCs Point9 Capital and Creandum.
By joining us, you’ll get the chance to build /contribute to the success of a top-notch product. Shapr3D is well on its way to disrupting the 40-year-old CAD industry with our Apple Design Award winning app that gets regularly featured in Apple Keynotes. Yes. That's right. Shapr3D is one of those apps. But what we’re most proud of is the global user base that grows day by day.
***Please submit your CV in English***