Senior Tech Recruiter
We are looking for an exceptionally senior Tech Recruiter who wants to push the boundaries on the craft of Recruitment in a unique, product focused environment. This is your chance to join a re-forming team and make a meaningful impact on our organizational growth as we're looking to scale-up all our teams further.
Within the organization
“Joining our recruitment team at Shapr3D now is probably the most exciting it can get. Growing our organization is a real challenge that equals professional growth. Be it sourcing for niche roles, benchmarking, market mapping, implementing new tools, tapping into new talent pools, training hiring teams guarantees that you’ll always work on something new and exciting. At an established organization, you’d take many things for granted and be well defined, but here you need to research, validate, set-up from scratch, maybe fail and start again in a supportive environment.” - Dori Vincze, our Head of People
What will you do?
- You'll manage and own full-cycle recruitment focusing on our product and engineering functions
- You'll partner with Hiring Leads to scope talent descriptions, source and identify qualified candidates, screen and support the interview & feedback process, complete the offer and hiring process in a timely manner
- You’ll build scalable recruitment processes, alongside the hiring teams with candidate and stakeholder experience at the heart of data driven decisions
- You'll build market intelligence reports through benchmarking, market mapping and knowledge sharing initiatives
- You’ll utilize various recruitment tools, events and networking channels to proactively drive talent into the pipeline
- You’ll support our teams with recruitment training as needed - Interview Training, Employee Referral Program Participation, Sourcathons or Referathons
- You’ll use data to figure out the blockers to hiring, communicate how these can be unblocked and continually optimise the process to make sure it is scalable
What will you need to be successful?
- You have a proven track record of successfully sourcing and hiring for senior tech and product roles at more than one SaaS company
- Your sourcing skills and experience go beyond LinkedIn, encompassing at an advanced level various techniques and platforms. And even more important, you find joy in sourcing and in finding creative ways to reach out to potential talent
- You have an extensive talent network, and an in-depth understanding of various talent pools across geographies
- You are a confident communicator - meaning that you can pitch to candidates, and influence recruiters and people of any level in the organisation
- You are an adaptable self-starter – someone who can use their own initiative to keep things running at pace and won’t wait for answers
- You are confident with tooling and make data driven decisions by running reports
- You are resilient and curious by nature - you like flipping ambiguity, failures and set-backs in their head by actually using them as learning opportunities
What do we offer?
- The chance to:
- become an owner of the fastest-growing design and manufacturing software startup with equity
- grow exponentially by learning from the best professionals in their fields (we have a top ProdEng team on a global scale)
- challenge existing solutions and build the CAD of the future
- A continuously reviewed generous benefits package: company stock option scheme, a generous private healthcare package, life and health insurance, gym subscription, transportation support, and many more
- Full relocation support if you’re not from Hungary
You can read more details about our benefit package here (https://csi.pet/6YQsB)
We are an office-first company in a remote-first world. Why? Read more about it on our website (https://csi.pet/EGxz8)
Here at Shapr3D we don’t just innovate. We create a new status quo in 3D design.
To achieve this, we’re completely reimagining legacy computer-aided design (CAD) tools with an iconic, mobile-first product. We’re backed by top European VCs Point9 Capital, Creandum and EBRD.
By joining us, you’ll get the chance to build and contribute to the success of a top-notch product. Shapr3D is well on its way to disrupting the 40-year-old CAD industry with our Apple Design Award winning app that gets regularly featured in Apple Keynotes. Yes. That's right. Shapr3D is one of those apps. But what we’re most proud of is the global user base that grows day by day.
If all this speaks to you and you’re up for reinventing 3D design for the 21st century, we should definitely talk! And don't worry if you don't tick every single box in the requirements. We’re always looking to hire for potential and the right mindset – so we'd still love to hear back from you.
***Please submit your CV in English***