We’re looking for a versatile video content creator who is a data-driven creative with a keen eye for detail, who has a track record of creating multimedia content from ideation to production, to bring our audiovisual content to the next level.
You’ll work closely with our product team to create educational contents to ensure that our users make the most out of our product. As a member of the marketing team you’ll contribute to the growth of our user base by producing content for organic and paid acquisition channels.
Within the organization
You'll be part of the Marketing team and working with key people from Product and Engineering. We are currently shifting our focus from B2C toward B2B Marketing, and you will play a key role in making this change as smooth as possible. You’ll report to Tibi Kolozsi.
"Working at Shapr3D is hard, and this is why it's great. It gives you all the opportunities to grow. As a video content creator, you will have various responsibilities, working on both product and marketing-related projects in a super-ambitious company on a product that is changing how people work with CAD." - Tibi Kolozsi, Head of Content
What will you do?
- You will create, develop, and edit existing multimedia content for educational videos, social media posts, vlogs, internal/external communications, and more
- You will cut and assemble recorded footage and audio, adding titles and motion graphics, 3D rendering, music/voice-over/sound effects in post-production
- You will organize and manage the video asset library keeping all materials up to date and on-brand
- You will collect and evaluate analytics to understand and report on content performance and use data to inform ideation for new projects
- You continuously strive to bring our brand voice to life with compelling and engaging video material
- You bring compelling and on-brand images, motion graphics, and animations for various platforms to life
- You will work with key stakeholders to interpret high-level messaging and project manage production of the deliverable video assets
- You will bring new ideas to the table to make our presence stand out from the competition in the B2B world
- You will study and implement industry best practices with a main focus on B2B SaaS marketing
- You cooperate with the content team to create scripts, storyboards, and voice-overs and develop a creative and successful final product
What will you need to be successful?
- You are a fluent English speaker with strong communication and presentation skills
- You have a proven track record of 2-3 years of work experience in video production and motion design
- You demonstrate video editing and motion graphics skills with an up-to-date portfolio
- You feel confident working across multiple teams maintaining a productive and organized workflow
- You have a flair for storytelling and enjoy actively participating in ideation sessions in an iterative workflow
- You can leverage knowledge of what styles work with what platforms and audiences, maintaining our brand voice consistent throughout
- You stay up to date with new multimedia editing technology and styles for content creation that we can test with our audience and use to take our video content to the next level
A sneak peek into our stack…
- We need you to have advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- You are familiar with one or more of the following software: DaVinci Resolve, Blender, C4D
- Psst! A big plus would be previous experience with CAD
What do we offer?
- The chance to:
- become an owner of the fastest-growing design and manufacturing software startup with equity
- grow exponentially by learning from the best professionals in their fields (we have a top ProdEng team on a global scale)
- challenge existing solutions and build the CAD of the future
- A continuously reviewed generous benefits package: company stock option scheme, Medicover healthcare package, life and health insurance, gym subscription, transportation support, and many more
- Full relocation support if you’re not from Hungary
You can read more details about our benefit package here (https://csi.pet/6YQsB)
We are an office-first company in a remote-first world. Why? Read more about it on our website (https://csi.pet/EGxz8)
Here at Shapr3D we don’t just innovate. We create a new status quo in 3D design.
To achieve this, we’re completely reimagining legacy computer-aided design (CAD) tools with an iconic, mobile-first product. We’re backed by top European VCs Point9 Capital and Creandum.
By joining us, you’ll get the chance to build and contribute to the success of a top-notch product. Shapr3D is well on its way to disrupting the 40-year-old CAD industry with our Apple Design Award winning app that gets regularly featured in Apple Keynotes. Yes. That's right. Shapr3D is one of those apps. But what we’re most proud of is the global user base that grows day by day.
If all this speaks to you and you’re up for reinventing 3D design for the 21st century, we should definitely talk! And don't worry if you don't tick every single box in the requirements. We’re always looking to hire for potential and the right mindset – so we'd still love to hear back from you.
***Please submit your CV and portfolio in English***