Growth Marketing Specialist
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, January 26, 2024
Seqera exists to make complex scientific data analysis accessible at any scale. Empowering scientists with modern software engineering for data analysis
We provide software for scientists solving today's most complex and important challenges from pioneering innovative therapeutics to unveiling the secrets of our universe. The journey began a decade ago with Nextflow — open software that helps over 100,000 global scientists analyze and process data, with more power and flexibility than ever before.
Today, Seqera consolidates fragmented data and diverse computing resources into a unified platform. Our modern biotech stack is trusted by over 150 leading life sciences organizations. Empowered with modern software engineering, organizations conduct science faster, on larger datasets, and with more confidence. Seqera accelerates discoveries in an open world.
Would you like to be a part of a company with a bigger purpose and make it successful with your own ideas? If yes, keep reading!
About The Role
- Drive demand generation globally and improve conversion through the marketing and sales funnel by increasing the quality of our leads
- Work with a cross-functional team to establish growth strategies to support Seqera’s growth goals
- Create, manage and experiment with acquisition campaigns
- Conceive and execute on a wide range of content campaigns to drive awareness, engagement and new business opportunities
- Collate and analyse data to continually learn, iterate and optimise tactics across all channels in support of our core business goals
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports and findings from experimental data all the way up to executive level
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement
- Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a Performance Marketing professional.
- First-class English-language writing and copy-editing skills.
- Hands-on experience with SEM, display ads,, social ads (specially LinkedIn ads and Twitter Ads)
- Experience with Account-Based Marketing tools (Terminus, 6sense, RollWorks…)
- Robust analytical capabilities with prior experience in working with Google Analytics (GA4), Excel or Business Intelligence tools.
- Passion for marketing, design, writing and the ability to turn technical concepts into captivating & attractive stories.
- Ability to work both independently with minimal direction and collaboratively within a team
Nice To Have
- Understanding of today’s SEO trends and guidelines
- Knowledge of Hubspot (Marketing Hub and CRM) software
- Experience with B2B SaaS companies
Your Unique Skill Sets
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- A builder – likes to be part of a core team that is building a new thing from scratch.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- An eye for detail – you know great design
- Creativity & curiosity across written, visual and video mediums.
Why join us?
By learning from and with each other, we ensure our ability to drive innovation and make better decisions toward our mission. Most importantly, our culture provides a genuinely fun, inclusive, and challenging environment that will allow you to grow while making a huge difference in human health and beyond.
What will you find working at Seqera?
- Flexible working hours, and remote-friendly culture.
- International working environment with more than 25 nationalities.
- Passionate & talented team.
- Continuous skills development.
- Team retreats and bonding activities.
- A culture where your opinion is valued and your decisions have a real impact on the industry.
- Excitement of a fast-growing startup in a constantly changing environment.
- Time off: 23 days for vacations per year, 3 days given by Seqera in December of 2024, and the national/public holidays according to your location.
- Private health insurance
- Private life insurance
- Home office allowance (valued over 1,000 USD)
- Subscription to Oliva, Mental Health App
- Learning and development budget per year (1,000 USD)
You should know
Seqera is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. However you identify or whatever your journey to this point, we welcome all candidates to apply for the position that inspires them. Come join us and help us build a global company that everyone is proud to be part of.
As we scale, we constantly improve our in-office and WFH environments and learn to help everyone have the best setup for our company's success and your personal development, while always keeping the human touch in every aspect of our lives.