Junior Customer Support Associate
We are looking to bring on a Junior Customer Support Associate to help us to drive improved member outcomes and engagements in the programme.
The role primarily entails:
- Calling and on-boarding people who have been referred to the programme via their GP onto the Second Nature programme.
- Calling our NHS and Partnerships members to provide guidance on how to follow the programme and to obtain weight loss data at certain timepoints.
- 6-month rolling contract
- Location: Remote working - UK only
- Salary: £22,000 pro rata
- Equipment provided
- Full-time (40 hours) or part-time (20 hours) available
- Full-time option: 40 hours per week - 8 hours per day on 5 days of your choice (Monday - Saturday 9am - 7pm)
- Part-time option: 20 hours per week - 4 hours per day on any 5 days of your choice (Monday - Saturday 9am - 7pm)
- This is a heavily task-oriented role. Therefore, the ideal person really thrives in a high-paced environment. You're able to work to targets and are motivated by them.
- You're a quick learner and you easily adapt to new or changing processes.
- You'll need to be organised and structured in the way you approach your work to achieve the desired outcomes.
- You have a meticulous approach to the importance of accurate data entry.
- You'll need to be particularly thorough and detail-orientated when it comes to phone communications.
- You love communicating with people over the phone. Interacting with our members motivates you and gives you energy.
- You'll be comfortable dealing with sensitive conversations over the phone.
- You're highly empathetic and care about the problems our members are facing.