Marketing Associate (PH located)
** Apply here: https://airtable.com/shrWTXz4MHq3WIoeY **
We are looking for a full-time Marketing Associate to join our global team. You will work remotely with a team of start-uppers to reshape the world of maritime crewing with data & technology.
About the Company:
Seafair is a tech startup helping shipping companies manage data and recruit seafarers (employees working on vessels), a $60B annual market. Our vision is to become the global leader in the shipping crewing market. We use technology, data, and operations to provide our clients the best quality of services and access opportunities for seafarers. Featured on Forbes & TechCrunch, we are backed by leading investors such as General Catalyst, FJ Labs, Firstminute Capital, Speedinvest, TA Ventures.
You are passionate about building brands for people and driving impactful initiatives to engage and build a community with great operational rigor. You have a creative mindset, you are pumped by the idea of growing professionally in parallel with an early-stage startup, and you are willing to hustle and learn every day you go to work. Marketing Associate to join our dynamic team. You love creating & managing various types of content and promoting it across multiple platforms, including social media, emails, blog posts etc
- Content Marketing: Build, plan, and execute content across brand-owned platforms (SM, Blogpost, forums, website, Email).
- User research: Manage user-generated content (UGC) and, conduct customer discovery interviews, stay close to the community to understand the industry's local landscape.
- User acquisition: Manage & track growth across social media channels to expand our user base, and enable organic growth.
- Brand Management: Monitor and respond to customer reviews across various platforms.
- Email Marketing: Launch monthly campaign to userbase.
- Offline marketing: Organize & participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness.
- Influencer and PR Collaborations: Collaborate with influencers and PR agencies to expand awareness and user acquisition.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Proven experience in content marketing and social media management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong understanding of social media platforms and content management tools.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a marketing team.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- The ability to work with the founding team of a startup that will disrupt the global shipping industry, backed by world-class investors.
- Be part of a talented, hungry, and expanding team with great opportunities.
- A value-driven, energetic, and fun culture (yes, lame jokes will be part of it).
- A work environment where you are expected to challenge and be challenged every single day.
- Work in an inclusive, international team. Sharing is caring: We are disrupting an opaque industry, so we promote transparency everywhere, internally and externally.
- Paid vacation days.