Senior Technical Product Manager (English speaking, all genders)
Senior Technical Product Manager (English speaking, all genders)
Join us on our mission towards a sustainable and green future!
Resourcify is the all-in-one waste management and recycling platform.
We enable companies to gain end-to-end control and transparency of their waste management as we provide them with the right digital toolset and access to our connected network of independent recyclers.
Through the digitisation of daily operations, our recycling platform allows all businesses to manage, track and improve their recycling all while having to deal with less administration work and saving up to 30% of the costs compared to conventional waste management.
Thousands of leading companies - including Hornbach Baumarkt AG, Syntegon Packaging Technology and University Hospital Bonn use our award-winning recycling platform daily!
Join our Resource Revolution!
Resourcify's vision is to enable a zero-waste future - and you'll play an essential role in shaping our recycling platform, and leading the transformative journey of the sector through our product, bringing our vision to life.
Waste management is an overly complex topic and as the product owner of the core SaaS product, you’ll be the ambassador responsible for ensuring we are helping reduce this complexity, solve day-to-day frustrations of businesses, and enable them to become zero-waste.
By driving initiatives with key collaborators internally and externally, you will be ensuring we are solving customers problems with delightful and valuable experiences and work day-to-day with our engineering teams to ensure we are maximising this value for our customers.
- You lead the development of the core product's infrastructure through collaboration across the entire organisation and other product teams to ensure we are always executing on our shared vision.
- You drive the development of a key part of the technical infrastructure, understanding architectural implications to the product. Your areas of responsibility include micro-frontends, design system, cloud infrastructure and authentication layers of the product.
- You own outcome oriented targets and ensure teams are enabled to deliver them, moving easily between ‘big picture’ thinking and finite granular details.
- You work with the product and engineering teams to create a safer, more efficient product and development experience. You make sure that our product is up and available for our customers.
- You are the day-to-day point person in the engineering teams to ensure complex requirements are broken down into clear, simple objectives & acceptance criteria to maximise value.
- You use data and UX research to gather insights, refine solutions and justify your decisions.
What you'll bring along to be successful:
- You have 5+ years product management and/or product development experience, ideally in a fast-paced environment.
- You have experience driving platform products and have an interest in pushing technical compliance (ISO 27001, GDPR) topics to further enable sales.
- You have a high level of work ethic and drive! This role has the authority and accountability to match. You have come from previous high performance environments and are excited by the opportunity to drive the technical infrastructure of the product and reduce its costs.
- You are fluent in English (C1).
How we appreciate and empower Resourcians:
- We offer you a great working environment: Be part of a fast growing company with fantastic team members.
- We love flexible working: Your times are flexible as you’ll be measured by your success, not by the number of hours you clock in.
- We provide you with extra time to recharge: With our flexible vacacion policy you’ll have 30+ days of vacation to refuel your batteries and enjoy your life besides work. Not enough? You are more than welcome to take more days!
- We are a remote first company and convinced that we can do excellent work from (almost) anywhere: You have the option to work from our central, beautifully equipped offices in Hamburg, Berlin, Munich or fully remote within Germany. At the moment we can also offer permanent employment in the following EU-countries: Austria, Portugal, Italy and Spain.
- We love a Workation! You can enjoy temporary remote work for up to 3 months provided that you have access to high speed Internet.
- We thoroughly enjoy each others’ company: Twice a year we come together for exciting company offsites to have fun and foster relationships. In addition, we also plan team events on a smaller scale.
- We provide you with high quality, technical equipment (Laptop) and an additional Home-Office Budget to transform your home into the most enjoyable place to work.
We celebrate our differences and welcome people from all walks of life:
Resourcify is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in the power of a diverse work environment and are fully committed to building and maintaining an inclusive culture. We believe that our differences can create new ideas, offer unique perspectives and speak on behalf of all of our customers.
Not sure if you meet all the requirements, but the role still sounds exciting to you? Then we would be more than happy to receive your application! You might bring something we have not thought of yet and that would make a wonderful addition to the team.
We’d love to hear from you!
- Product & Engineering
- München, Berlin, Hamburg
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
Our open positions
- Senior Product Manager (German speaking, all genders) Product & Engineering · Multiple locations · Fully Remote
- Product Manager (German speaking, all genders) Product & Engineering · Multiple locations · Fully Remote
- Engineering Manager (All genders) Product & Engineering · Multiple locations · Hybrid Remote
The perks of working at Resourcify
Flexible vacation policy (30+ days)
Learning and development
Resourcify is on a mission to enable a zero-waste future.
Through the digitisation of daily operations, our recycling platform enables all businesses to manage, track and improve their recycling while having less administration, and saving up to 30% of the costs compared to conventional waste management.
Thousands of leading companies - including Hornbach Baumarkt AG, Syntegon Packaging Technology and UK Bonn - use our award-winning recycling platform daily and rely on our approach to sustainability as a best practice to improve their recycling processes and reduce waste.