Circularity Manager (German speaking/all genders)
Circularity Manager (German speaking/all genders)
Join us on our mission towards a sustainable and green future!
Resourcify is the all-in-one waste-management and recycling platform.
We enable companies to gain end-to-end control and transparency of their waste-management as we provide them with the right digital tool-set and access to our connected network of independent recyclers.
Through the digitisation of daily operations, our recycling platform allows all businesses to manage, track and improve their recycling all while having to deal with less administration work, and saving up to 30% of the costs compared to conventional waste management.
Thousands of leading companies - including Hornbach Baumarkt AG, Syntegon Packaging Technology and University Hospital Bonn use our award-winning recycling platform daily.
Join our Resource Revolution!
As our Circularity Manager, you'll be playing a key role in bringing a sustainable economy to life in Europe. You will be creating and running new recycling programs over the next years that help to divert precious materials from landfill and incineration and prove that sustainability is good for business.
In the first part of your role, you'll be approaching some of the worlds largest manufacturing brands and selling/educating them that we can help to recycle their products. After this, you jump into action and help with setting up and running these diversion programs using the Resourcify recycling network. In the second part of your role, you'll be helping manufacturers to scale-up and roll-out these programs and measure impact, which will be supported by our recycling software.
- You work together with leading manufacturers to setup recycling programs.
- You scale our manufacturing department with a strong focus on selling our services.
- You create lasting relationships, owning the entire sales process from first contact through to roll-out.
- You are responsible for designing effective recycling programs with the help of the Resourcify recycling network.
- You help customers to roll-out and distribute these programs to their customer bases.
What you'll bring along to be successful:
- You are a seasoned specialist with a background from a waste disposal company or Take-Back Systems.
- Ideally, you possess a minimum of 3 years of experience in the industry.
- You are experienced in project management and ideally have experience in setting up Take-Back Systems.
- You have a customer centric and entrepreneurial mindset.
- You have great communication skills and a proactive working style.
- You have a genuine passion for recycling and the circular economy.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and German.
How we appreciate and empower Resourcians:
- We offer a great working environment: Be part of a fast growing company with fantastic team members and ambitions.
- We love flexible working: Your times are flexible as you’ll be measured by your success, not by the number of hours you clock in.
- We provide you with extra time to recharge: You’ll have 30+ days of vacation to refuel your batteries and enjoy your life besides work. Not enough? You are more than welcome to take more days!
- We are a remote first company and convinced that we can do excellent work from (almost) anywhere. You have the option to work from our central, beautifully equipped office in Hamburg or fully remote within Germany. At the moment we also offer permanent employment in the following EU-countries: Austria, Denmark, Italy, and Spain.
- We love a Workation: You can enjoy temporary remote work for up to three months provided you have access to high speed internet.
- We thoroughly enjoy each others’ company: Twice a year we come together for exciting company offsites to have fun and foster relationships. In addition, we also plan team events on a smaller scale.
- We provide you with high quality equipment (laptop) and an additional Home-Office Budget to transform your home into the most enjoyable place to work.
We celebrate our differences and welcome people from all walks of life:
Resourcify is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in the power of a diverse work environment and are fully committed to building and maintaining an inclusive culture. We believe that our differences can create new ideas, offer unique perspectives and speak on behalf of all of our customers. If you think you have what it takes but don't check all the boxes, reach out anyway - we’d love to hear from you.
Not sure if you meet all the requirements but the role still sounds exciting to you? Then, we would be more than happy to receive your application. You might bring something we have not thought of yet and that would make a wonderful addition to the team.
We’d love to hear from you!
- Business Development
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
The perks of working at Resourcify
Flexible vacation policy (30+ days)
Learning and development
Resourcify is on a mission to enable a zero-waste future.
Through the digitisation of daily operations, our recycling platform enables all businesses to manage, track and improve their recycling while having less administration, and saving up to 30% of the costs compared to conventional waste management.
Thousands of leading companies - including Hornbach Baumarkt AG, Syntegon Packaging Technology and UK Bonn - use our award-winning recycling platform daily and rely on our approach to sustainability as a best practice to improve their recycling processes and reduce waste.