Engineering Manager (All genders)
Engineering Manager (All genders)
Join us on our mission towards a sustainable and green future!
Resourcify is the all-in-one waste-management and recycling platform.
We enable companies to gain end-to-end control and transparency of their waste-management as we provide them with the right digital tool-set and access to our connected network of independent recyclers.
Through the digitisation of daily operations, our recycling platform allows all businesses to manage, track and improve their recycling all while having to deal with less administration work, and saving up to 30% of the costs compared to conventional waste management.
Thousands of leading companies - including Hornbach Baumarkt AG, Syntegon Packaging Technology and University Hospital Bonn use our award-winning recycling platform daily.
Join our Resource Revolution!
We are growing and hiring an Engineering Manager for our brilliant Engineering team. As our Engineering Manager, you’ll lead, manage and grow a group of talented engineers, working closely with Product, Design and various other teams to bring our product to the next level and our vision to life.
- Lead, support, invest in and develop an incredible team of talented and motivated engineers with clear expectations via practises such as 1:1s, goal setting, and constant feedback.
- Foster empowerment while being responsible for Engineering decisions and implementation together with your team of engineers.
- Create growth opportunities for team members and address gaps via technical or non-technical skills mentoring and performance management.
- Create a high performing and positive work environment based on freedom, responsibility, and a bias for action.
- Collaborate with team members in Product, Growth and other areas in project planning, dependency management, risk management and continuous process improvement for an optimal flow of value for customers and the business (with an appropriate use of metrics).
- Connect with management and other teams to unblock dependencies, provide visibility and transparency to team progress on product initiatives.
What you'll bring along to be successful:
- Experience growing, coaching, mentoring and providing feedback to 5+ engineers including having difficult conversations
- Experience managing and delivering impactful projects
- Experience working in a fast-growth startup environment
- Strong leadership, planning and communication skills
- Passionate about people, improving the environment in which they work and recycling!
- Professional proficiency in written English. German is a big plus!
How we appreciate and empower Resourcians:
- We offer a great working environment: Be part of a fast growing company with fantastic team members and ambitions.
- We love flexible working: Your times are flexible as you’ll be measured by your success, not by the number of hours you clock in.
- We provide you with extra time to recharge: You’ll have 30+ days of vacation to refuel your batteries and enjoy your life besides work. Not enough? You are more than welcome to take more days!
- We are a remote first company and convinced that we can do excellent work from (almost) anywhere. You have the option to work from our central, beautifully equipped office in Hamburg or fully remote within Germany. At the moment we also offer permanent employment in the following EU-countries: Austria, Denmark, Italy, and Spain.
- We love a Workation: You can enjoy temporary remote work for up to three months provided you have access to high speed internet.
- We thoroughly enjoy each others’ company: Twice a year we come together for exciting company offsites to have fun and foster relationships. In addition, we also plan team events on a smaller scale.
- We provide you with high quality equipment (laptop) and an additional Home-Office Budget to transform your home into the most enjoyable place to work.
We celebrate our differences and welcome people from all walks of life:
Resourcify is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in the power of a diverse work environment and are fully committed to building and maintaining an inclusive culture. We believe that our differences can create new ideas, offer unique perspectives and speak on behalf of all of our customers. If you think you have what it takes but don't check all the boxes, reach out anyway - we’d love to hear from you.
Not sure if you meet all the requirements but the role still sounds exciting to you? Then, we would be more than happy to receive your application. You might bring something we have not thought of yet and that would make a wonderful addition to the team.
We’d love to hear from you!
- Product & Engineering
- Berlin, Hamburg, München
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Our open positions
The perks of working at Resourcify
Flexible vacation policy (30+ days)
Learning and development
Resourcify is on a mission to enable a zero-waste future.
Through the digitisation of daily operations, our recycling platform enables all businesses to manage, track and improve their recycling while having less administration, and saving up to 30% of the costs compared to conventional waste management.
Thousands of leading companies - including Hornbach Baumarkt AG, Syntegon Packaging Technology and UK Bonn - use our award-winning recycling platform daily and rely on our approach to sustainability as a best practice to improve their recycling processes and reduce waste.