Account Executive (German speaking, all genders)
Join us on our mission towards a sustainable and green future!
Resourcify is the all-in-one waste management and recycling platform.
We enable companies to gain end-to-end control and transparency of their waste management as we provide them with the right digital toolset and access to our connected network of independent recyclers.
Through the digitisation of daily operations, our recycling platform allows all businesses to manage, track and improve their recycling all while having to deal with less administration work and saving up to 30% of the costs compared to conventional waste management.
Thousands of leading companies - including Hornbach Baumarkt AG, Syntegon Packaging Technology and University Hospital Bonn use our award-winning recycling platform daily!
Join our Resource Revolution!
- You identify potential clients, generate leads and research target industries to build a robust pipeline of potential clients.
- You create compelling presentations and product demonstrations that address the client's specific requirements.
- You conduct in-depth discovery sessions with potential clients to understand their pain points, needs and challenges.
- You nurture relationships with prospects and clients to establish trust and credibility. This involves active communication & follow-ups.
- You develop and implement effective sales strategies, including account-based selling to maximize revenue generation.
- You work closely with marketing, product, and customer success teams to align on strategies, address client needs, and ensure a seamless customer experience.
- You identify upselling and cross-selling opportunities within existing accounts to maximize customer lifetime value and revenue growth.
What you'll bring along to be successful:
- You have excellent presentation skills and are able to confidently explain our product tailored to the needs of our customers.
- You command an excellent knowledge of different sales techniques and how to negotiate contracts.
- You have exceptional communication skills which are a great asset when it comes to relationship building and fostering strong connections.
- You are able to explain complex products and facts in a simple and clear way.
- You are adaptable, self-motivated, and willing to take on multiple roles to drive success.
- You have an ownership mindset and a “get the job done” attitude that propels you to overcome challenges.
- You have 3+ years experience in a similar role - ideally in a larger tech-company or fast growing startup.
- You are fluent in both written and spoken German (C2) and English (C1).
- You hold a Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance or equivalent.
How we appreciate and empower Resourcians:
- We offer you a great working environment: Be part of a fast growing company with fantastic team members.
- We love flexible working: Your times are flexible as you’ll be measured by your success, not by the number of hours you clock in.
- We provide you with extra time to recharge: With our flexible vacacion policy you’ll have 30+ days of vacation to refuel your batteries and enjoy your life besides work. Not enough? You are more than welcome to take more days!
- We are a remote first company and convinced that we can do excellent work from (almost) anywhere: You have the option to work from our central, beautifully equipped office in Hamburg or fully remote within Germany. At the moment we can also offer permanent employment in the following EU-countries: Austria, Denmark, Italy and Spain.
- We love a Workation! You can enjoy temporary remote work for up to 3 months provided that you have access to high speed Internet.
- We thoroughly enjoy each others’ company: Twice a year we come together for exciting company offsites to have fun and foster relationships. In addition, we also plan team events on a smaller scale.
- We provide you with high quality, technical equipment (Laptop) and an additional Home-Office Budget to transform your home into the most enjoyable place to work.
We celebrate our differences and welcome people from all walks of life:
Resourcify is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in the power of a diverse work environment and are fully committed to building and maintaining an inclusive culture. We believe that our differences can create new ideas, offer unique perspectives and speak on behalf of all of our customers.
Not sure if you meet all the requirements, but the role still sounds exciting to you? Then we would be more than happy to receive your application! You might bring something we have not thought of yet and that would make a wonderful addition to the team.
We’d love to hear from you!
- Account Executive (AE)
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
The perks of working at Resourcify
Flexible vacation policy (30+ days)
Learning and development
Resourcify is on a mission to enable a zero-waste future.
Through the digitisation of daily operations, our recycling platform enables all businesses to manage, track and improve their recycling while having less administration, and saving up to 30% of the costs compared to conventional waste management.
Thousands of leading companies - including Hornbach Baumarkt AG, Syntegon Packaging Technology and UK Bonn - use our award-winning recycling platform daily and rely on our approach to sustainability as a best practice to improve their recycling processes and reduce waste.