Senior Sales Development Representative (German speaking, all genders)
Join us on our mission towards a sustainable and green future!
Resourcify is the all-in-one waste-management and recycling platform.
We enable companies to gain end-to-end control and transparency of their waste-management as we provide them with the right digital tool-set and access to our connected network of independent recyclers.
Through the digitisation of daily operations, our recycling platform allows all businesses to manage, track and improve their recycling all while having to deal with less administration work, and saving up to 30% of the costs compared to conventional waste management.
Thousands of leading companies - including Hornbach Baumarkt AG, Syntegon Packaging Technology and University Hospital Bonn use our award-winning recycling platform daily.
Join our Resource Revolution!
As our Sales Development Representative, your role will be crucial in driving the vision of Resourcify and promoting a sustainable future as being the initial entry point for our future prospects. In this pivotal role, you'll serve as an ambassador for Resourcify, embodying our mission and inspiring others to join us on this transformative journey. By nurturing connections and demonstrating the benefits of our vision, you'll help shape a future where circularity is the norm.
- You identify and research potential prospects, primarily focusing on enterprise customers and large SMBs with over $50 million in revenue.
- You prequalify potential customers based on defined criteria to ensure alignment with our vision.
- You conduct initial meetings with interested customers, delivering compelling pitches and building strong business relationships to increase buying intent and secure champions.
- You collaborate closely with Account Executives, effectively handing over qualified customers and providing comprehensive information for seamless transitions.
- You maintain accurate and up-to-date client records, meticulously documenting all touchpoints in our CRM tool.
- You serve as an enthusiastic ambassador for Resourcify, playing a vital role in promoting our visionary mission.
What you'll bring along to be successful:
- You have already gained valuable skills in market research and gathering and analyzing data for informed decision-making.
- Your first experiences in lead generation and familiarity with various CRM systems enable you to effectively manage and nurture client relationships.
- You have exceptional team collaboration and communication skills which are a great asset when it comes to relationship building and fostering strong connections.
- Your organisational abilities ensure seamless coordination
- You have an ownership mindset and a “get the job done” attitude that propels you to overcome challenges.
- You are fluent in both written and spoken German (C2) and English (C1).
- You hold a Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance or equivalent.
What we consider a huge plus:
- Knowledge of technical sales techniques and a profound understanding of qualification criteria and the handover process would be advantageous.
- While CRM and lead generation are not absolute requirements,any prior knowledge in these areas would be beneficial.
How we appreciate and empower Resourcians:
- We offer a great working environment: Be part of a fast growing company with fantastic team members and ambitions.
- We love flexible working: Your times are flexible as you’ll be measured by your success, not by the number of hours you clock in.
- We provide you with extra time to recharge: You’ll have 30+ days of vacation to refuel your batteries and enjoy your life besides work. Not enough? You are more than welcome to take more days!
- We are a remote first company and convinced that we can do excellent work from (almost) anywhere. You have the option to work from our central, beautifully equipped office in Hamburg or fully remote within Germany. At the moment we also offer permanent employment in the following EU-countries: Austria, Denmark, Italy, and Spain.
- We love a Workation: You can enjoy temporary remote work for up to three months provided you have access to high speed internet.
- We thouroughly enjoy each others’ company: Twice a year we come together for exciting company offsites to have fun and foster relationships. In addition, we also plan team events on a smaller scale.
- We provide you with high quality equipment (laptop) and an additional Home-Office Budget to transform your home into the most enjoyable place to work.
We celebrate our differences and welcome people from all walks of life:
Resourcify is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in the power of a diverse work environment and are fully committed to building and maintaining an inclusive culture. We believe that our differences can create new ideas, offer unique perspectives and speak on behalf of all of our customers. If you think you have what it takes but don't check all the boxes, reach out anyway - we’d love to hear from you.
Not sure if you meet all the requirements but the role still sounds exciting to you? Then, we would be more than happy to receive your application. You might bring something we have not thought of yet and that would make a wonderful addition to the team.
We’d love to hear from you!
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
Our open positions
The perks of working at Resourcify
Flexible vacation policy (30+ days)
Learning and development
Resourcify is on a mission to enable a zero-waste future.
Through the digitisation of daily operations, our recycling platform enables all businesses to manage, track and improve their recycling while having less administration, and saving up to 30% of the costs compared to conventional waste management.
Thousands of leading companies - including Hornbach Baumarkt AG, Syntegon Packaging Technology and UK Bonn - use our award-winning recycling platform daily and rely on our approach to sustainability as a best practice to improve their recycling processes and reduce waste.