ERP System Manager (f/m/x)
Do you want to use your passion and talent to make consumption more sustainable?
We're Europe's fastest-growing marketplace for refurbished products, empowering customers to acquire items up to 40% cheaper while making a substantial impact on reducing CO2 emissions compared to buying new devices.
Since our launch in February 2017, we grew to more than 300 employees and expanded across the European region. Throughout this journey, we've successfully concluded three substantial funding rounds, selling hundreds of thousands of products. Thanks to our teams efforts, we were recognized as the Top Employer in the DACH region (2023 and 2024) by Kununu and secured the title of an ACM Preferred Employer (2023).
For our Finance team, we are looking for an experienced ERP-System Manager (m/f/x) to help identify a suitable enterprise software and manage its implementation also considering today’s applications in place.
This role reports to our Head of Accounting & Controlling and will provide you with a unique opportunity to contribute to a step-change of efficiency in a fast growing and dynamic environment.
Together with you and your talent, we want to make consumption sustainable and build the leading marketplace for refurbished products in Europe. Join us on our mission! #TalentForFuture
Who you are:
- You have a degree in Finance and/or IT from a top-tier university or equivalent.
- You have 3+ years professional experience in the implementation and/or management of enterprise software.
- You have in-depth knowledge of ERP systems, including design, implementation, and maintenance.
- You have strong project management skills with a track record of successful ERP system implementations.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively engage with stakeholders at all levels and successfully lead interdisciplinary project teams.
- You have an analytical mindset with the ability to solve complex problems and make data-driven decisions.
- You care about the world and want to spend your time making a difference.
- You are fluent in German and English.
What you will do
- Define System Specifications:
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to gather and analyze business requirements for an ERP-system and its interfaces to other key applications.
- Translate business needs into system specifications, ensuring alignment with organizational objectives.
- Investigate Software Alternatives:
- Conduct research and analysis of ERP software alternatives and implementation partners, evaluating their compatibility with specifications.
- Identify a fit-for-purpose ERP solution and propose its business case.
- Plan and Manage ERP system implementation:
- Develop a project plan for the ERP implementation, including timelines, resource allocation, and milestones.
- Monitor project progress, identify potential issues, and implement corrective actions as needed.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to ensure an efficient roll-out.
- Continuously Improve ERP System
- Establish a framework for ongoing evaluation and improvement of ERP system functionality.
- Ensure integration of and data flow between the ERP system and other key business applications.
Additional factors we appreciate
- You have experience in e-commerce, consumer goods and/or with payment service provider
For legal reasons, we would like to point out that the minimum gross annual salary for this position, on the basis of full-time employment, is € 33,670. However, we are very likely and willing to provide a higher salary based on the qualifications and experiences of the candidates.
WHY YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US
Our Culture and Values:
- Decisions should be made based on facts and not by hierarchy levels? We sure think so!
- We embrace giving and receiving feedback, testing and welcoming new ideas, as well as sharing our knowledge across the company.
- You fail sometimes? Well, so do we! We’re all just human, let’s not cry about it but learn from our mistakes to improve in the future!
- No matter who you love, where you’re from, who you pray to, whether you pee sitting down or standing up – we are a bunch of talented people who enjoy spending our time making a difference!
Personal & Professional Development:
- You can take unlimited number of trainings we are offering you through LinkedIn learning.
- Additionally, we are partnering with Likeminded, offering you private sessions with experts for your personal growth and mental health.
- We trust you to do the best job, so we don't care so much when you do it – you are able to self-organize.
- Work from home or in our modern and sustainable office in the heart of Vienna – we love dogs, so feel free to bring your furry little buddy too. And yes, there are free fruit, coffee & drinks in the office 😊
…and much more! See https://careers.refurbed.com/ for further insights!