Supply Business Analyst (f/m/x) - Electronics
Do you want to use your passion and talent to make consumption more sustainable?
We are passionate about sustainability and we are the fastest growing marketplace for refurbished products in Europe. We enable our customers to buy electronics such as smartphones, tablets or laptops up to 40% cheaper and in a more sustainable manner and save on average 80% in CO2 by buying refurbished opposed to new devices.
We founded our company in February 2017 and grew to more than 300 employees in the last five years and already expanded from Germany and Austria to Italy, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark and further European countries. Along the way we won several awards, completed three large funding rounds and have already sold hundreds of thousands of products. Our team has extensive international experience in the refurbishment industry, how to create a brand and how to scale a marketplace.
You're an Analyst who wants to use their skills to do something good.
How about helping change consumer behaviour and open peoples eyes to the possibility of buying refurbed products instead of brand new? If you have an interest or experience in consumer electronics even better!
Sound interesting? Then read on.
Why you should work with us
- Lots of interesting problems to solve all whilst doing something good for the world
- Fully remote in Europe (Work from anywhere) and flexible working hours
- Hybrid option if you fancy laying down roots in Vienna
- High impact, highly visible work
- Excellent salary
- Colourful, international team with colleagues from almost every corner of the globe (We have colleagues from over 30 nationalities)
- Working with a group of likeminded people with the joint mission of using your skills to help make the world a better place
- Happy team (Employee happiness survey at over 80% happiness ratings)
- 3 rocking annual parties and ongoing events and initiatives (Yoga, Meditation, Oktoberfest)
- Personal learning budget
- Dedicated budget for monthly socials
- Support in both personal and career development from comprehensive onboarding to feedback and promotions
Who you are
- You ideally have a degree or equivalent experience in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Econometrics, Business etc.)
- You have at least 3 years of working experience in SQL, Python or R experience is advantageous
- You have experience or an interest in Consumer Electronics
- You have a solid background in statistics
- You have experience working with BI tools (Looker / Tableau / Power BI / etc.)
- You ideally have knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Big Query
- You have experience working with business stakeholders and turning data into interesting insights and opportunities
- You are a creative problem solver
- You care about the world and want to spend your time making a difference
What you'll do
In this position, you will foster data-driven decision making by driving measurement, analysis, and testing initiatives supporting your stakeholders. In collaboration with a multidisciplinary team, you will collect and tap into the underlying data, align on key metrics/methodologies, generate insights, and communicate them into recommendations that enable the team to make the right decisions.
- You will work as a part of the category management team gathering insights to allow quick decision making in response to consumer and supplier behaviour
- You will do ad-hoc analysis of specific requests using SQL, Looker etc.
- You will build and maintain dashboards to track the most important Supply KPIs and monitor performance weekly
- You will convey complex ideas in a simple way to enable stakeholders to make informed decisions
- You will leverage data to identify, quantify and influence tangible business gain
- You will have access to tons of data to play with & follow your intuition independently
- In line with your profile and personal development goal, possibility to develop into category management
We are the fastest growing marketplace for refurbished electronics in the German speaking region HQ’d in Vienna and active in multiple European countries.
Through our marketplace we sell completely renewed electronics like phones, laptops and tablets that are up to 40% cheaper and more sustainable than buying new. For every sale we plant a tree (we've planted over 3.5 million since 2017) We are committed to driving the circular economy also making high quality electronics accessible to people who are not able to buy everything brand new.
You can find out more about our sustainability mission here: https://nachhaltigkeit.refurbed.com/
If you want to find out for yourself check this video out: Working@refurbed:
and our careers site here https://careers.refurbed.com/
Any questions before you apply, don’t be afraid to reach out. We’re a friendly bunch.
If not then, Apply here:
Everyone will get a response.
WHY YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US
Our Culture and Values:
- Decisions should be made based on facts and not by hierarchy levels? We sure think so!
- We embrace giving and receiving feedback, testing and welcoming new ideas, as well as sharing our knowledge across the company.
- You fail sometimes? Well, so do we! We’re all just human, let’s not cry about it but learn from our mistakes to improve in the future!
- No matter who you love, where you’re from, who you pray to, whether you pee sitting down or standing up – we are a bunch of talented people who enjoy spending our time making a difference!
Personal & Professional Development:
- You can take unlimited number of trainings we are offering you through LinkedIn learning.
- Additionally, we are partnering with Likeminded, offering you private sessions with experts for your personal growth and mental health.
- We trust you to do the best job, so we don't care so much when you do it – you are able to self-organize.
- Work from home or in our modern and sustainable office in the heart of Vienna – we love dogs, so feel free to bring your furry little buddy too. And yes, there are free fruit, coffee & drinks in the office 😊
…and much more! See https://careers.refurbed.com/ for further insights!