Strategic Account Manager (f/m/x)
Do you want to use your passion and talent to make consumption more sustainable?
We are passionate about sustainability and we are the fastest growing marketplace for refurbished products in Europe. We enable our customers to buy electronics such as smartphones, tablets or laptops up to 40% cheaper and in a more sustainable manner and save on average 80% in CO2 by buying refurbished opposed to new devices.
We founded our company in February 2017 and grew to more than 300 employees in the last five years and already expanded from Germany and Austria to Italy, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark and further European countries. Along the way we won several awards, completed three large funding rounds and have already sold hundreds of thousands of products. Our team has extensive international experience in the refurbishment industry, how to create a brand and how to scale a marketplace.
We are excited to expand our Sales and Account Management team - part of the Supply department - and are looking for a Strategic Account Manager. In this position you are the key contact for our top strategic accounts. You will work closely with suppliers to provide them with guidance, support and insights to drive growth on the refurbed marketplace.
Who you are:
- You have 4+ years relevant work experience with Account Management, Customer Success, Business Development, Sales, Marketing, Management Consulting, ideally from working in E-Commerce, Corporate Retail, B2B facing organizations, and/or consumer electronics
- You have a degree in Business Administration or similar area
- You have excellent communication skills in English (oral and written) and min. one other European language (ideally German or French)
- You have experience in navigating complex stakeholder maps, managing high value & long-term customer relationships, driving strategic agendas and identifying business opportunities for clients
- You bring experience using data analysis, reporting, and forecasting to guide business decisions and solve problems
- You are passionate to work with people and have strong communication skills that enable you to effectively communicate, influence and persuade with different levels of stakeholders (including senior counterparts) combined with strong commercial acumen
What you will do:
- You will lead selected refurbed consumer electronics brand owner, distributor and large supplier relationships and work to drive long term sustainable business growth and supplier satisfaction for our most strategic accounts
- You build and maintain value-add relationships with your suppliers’ teams (executive, commercial, and operational), gain deep understanding into their business needs and goals resulting in trusted advisorship and providing insightful recommendations and opportunities
- You act as a trusted advisor and a business advocate to your partners and together build long term business strategies and plans, and orchestrate the execution of the yearly plans to drive business success and growth of your partners on refurbed
- You work together with our Category Management Team to analyze data and trends to identify, action, and/or influence long term to maximize potential for your assigned portfolio of suppliers
- You collaborate closely with our Product Quality expert and the Supplier Performance team to consistently improve the quality of your suppliers' offering
- You become the spokesperson of our top accounts with oversight of key strategic priorities of our partners and shape the Supply agenda within the company using your suppliers feedback to drive prioritization and to deliver value for our top partners
Additional factors we appreciate:
- You speak multiple European languages (German, Italian, French, Dutch, Danish, etc.)
- You have experience working for a marketplace or in ecommerce; you know and/or are passionate about the consumer electronics industry
WHY YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US
Our Culture and Values:
- Decisions should be made based on facts and not by hierarchy levels? We sure think so!
- We embrace giving and receiving feedback, testing and welcoming new ideas, as well as sharing our knowledge across the company.
- You fail sometimes? Well, so do we! We’re all just human, let’s not cry about it but learn from our mistakes to improve in the future!
- No matter who you love, where you’re from, who you pray to, whether you pee sitting down or standing up – we are a bunch of talented people who enjoy spending our time making a difference!
Personal & Professional Development:
- You can take unlimited number of trainings we are offering you through LinkedIn learning.
- Additionally, we are partnering with Likeminded, offering you private sessions with experts for your personal growth and mental health.
- We trust you to do the best job, so we don't care so much when you do it – you are able to self-organize.
- Work from home or in our modern and sustainable office in the heart of Vienna – we love dogs, so feel free to bring your furry little buddy too. And yes, there are free fruit, coffee & drinks in the office 😊
…and much more! See https://careers.refurbed.com/ for further insights!